Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

Pandora necklace

4 replies

Acreativeusername · 08/10/2022 20:40

Hi…. Sorry to post here… but needed a quick answer as wanting to order this eve!! Anyone know how to get discount on Tiffany jewellery . I have saved and would like to get a necklace for daughters 16th( I am nhs staff, but haven’t seen it come up on blue light as an option) any thoughts greatly received x

OP posts:

Am I being unreasonable?

8 votes. Final results.

POLL
You are being unreasonable
100%
You are NOT being unreasonable
0%
wherearebeefandonioncrisps · 08/10/2022 20:45

You've posted about Pandora jewellery but want a discount for Tiffany jewellery.
Are they the same company?

Also why would a blue light card afford you a discount on jewellery? Sounds off?

Unicorn2022 · 08/10/2022 20:49

Don't know if it works but there is an NHS discount code Y8K5O for Tiffany listed on a discount website.

If you meant Pandora then there is a 10% discount for NHS

https://healthservicediscounts.com/?utmsource=pandora&utmmmedium=referral&utmcampaign=Web+Link&utmmcontent=Pandora

Acreativeusername · 08/10/2022 21:00

Oh thanks so much! Sorry🙈 I don’t know why I put pandora…. Was a bit busy at time of posting … it’s defo Tiffany I’m after. I will try the code. Thank you so much 😊

OP posts:
LimeTwists · 08/10/2022 21:45

Most high-end brands don’t do promo codes because they want to maintain their exclusive, luxury image. Do they even have sales? I’d be surprised if you found even a 10% off code for Tiffany tbh.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.