Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

AIBU to be a little bit angry.

4 replies

Stinkycatbreath · 02/12/2019 13:51

I met right CF via Facebook. My son aged three has grown out of his rucksack hiking carrier. I bought it second hand for fifty quid its quite a decent brand and in good condition. I am also giving away his baby clothes as they came free to me and I have enough money. I have put the carrier on for twenty and clothes for free but with the proviso that the person that they are going to (two seperate adverts) come to collect. The clothes are washed ironed sized and in very good condition.
For the carrier I posted a link with the full spec- people are still asking questions that they can read in the spec there are are also very clear pictures. People are asking for additional pictures. What the heck do they want a picture of? One even asked for a picture of me carrying my son in the carrier errrrrrrm no.
The person who said they wanted the clothes arranged to collect then never showed. She then asked me to deliver to her home and I politely advised her she was getting them for free so I wouldn't deliver as it is nowhere near anywhere I go. I have now taken everything to the charity shop. She is now reeeeeeally annoyed at me as she was desperate apparently. My friend thinks ive been mean and should have known that by giving away free baby clothes I should have know that it would attract those most in need. I feel a little guilty nowConfused

OP posts:
chocolatesaltyballs22 · 02/12/2019 13:54

If she was that bothered about having the clothes she would have shown up to collect them. Of course you shouldn't deliver them to her if you were giving them away. Tell her where the charity shop is if she still wants them - cheeky cow.

Winterdaysarehere · 02/12/2019 13:54

I once delivered a very nearly new free buggy with foot muff.
Was inundated with requests for the instruction book. It was so easy to fold.
Then she complained about the zip on the footmuff only zipped off one way round!!
Ended up blocking her number!!
Some people just want want want...

Butchyrestingface · 02/12/2019 13:54

FB selling is like catnip to fuckwits. Go wash your hands and have a nice nap.

justanotherlemontree · 02/12/2019 13:56

I once gave away a mobile phone, this was years ago, and the recipient complained that WhatsApp didn’t work properly on it Hmm

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.