Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

AIBU to think this man should not be PM

3 replies

Dandelion753 · 23/11/2019 12:31

Reading a business insider article about Johnson. He has the “grand trilogy” of sexism, homophobia, and racism in spades:

Just a couple of the first of those evils here:
"The real reason why Blackpool is buzzing with glamorous women is surely that they scent victory. It is not the great smell of Brut that makes John Prescott attractive. It is the whiff of power. With the fickleness of their sex, they are following the polls.
“Boris was appearing at the Forum alongside Malaysian Prime Minister Najb Razak, talking about the role of women in Islamic societies. When the Prime Minister commented that "Before coming here my officials told me that of the latest university intake in Malaysia, a Muslim country, 68 per cent will be women," Boris cut him off by quipping; "They've got to find men to marry."”

If we elect men like this to lead the nation, what kind of message is it sending our kids? It will be anyone but this man for me...

OP posts:
MT2017 · 23/11/2019 12:33

Anyone but Boris here too...

Hedgehogparty · 23/11/2019 13:05

Loathsome man

KittenLedWeaning · 23/11/2019 13:11

YANBU. I am a floating voter who has occasionally voted Conservative in the past, but I haven't even considered them this time round because Boris is an utter buffoon.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.