Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

To feel shame (looked up, tongue mid-lick..

Shriekingbanshee · 28/10/2018 16:17

...to see opposite neighbour looking out her kitchen window at me, licking plates before loading dishwasher)

I am not sure whether to be horrified at being caught out red-handed as it were, mid-lick, cleaning my dish before loading it in d'washer or just, oh well, I love my food and none will go to waste whilst I'm around.

Its gross though isn't it...oh... am swinging here...I just can't get enough of the taste and I need to portion control, so don't want to leave anything!

OP's posts:
Please
or

DaphneDiligaf · 01/11/2018 15:43

Low carb high fat so no bread to mop plate.

Please
or

witherwings · 01/11/2018 15:51

your post made me proper lol.
Not judging here and if I was your neighbour I would have laughed. It might be a tad inappropriate if it was the entire families plates after lunch as some kind of money saving pre-wash.

Please
or

Shriek · 01/11/2018 17:19

Thanks Daphne that makes sense now, and the bread mopping is an oft used strategy in our home! Have been trying to keep the wheat consumption down for us all, so quite relevant actually.
Ha! Wither I think we both actually withered a bit, and afterwards I recalled her family also being there! I have since had chatty over the fence exchanges, happily, and nobody has mentioned, to save faces all round I think. My neighbours are lovely Smile

Please
or

Wauden · 03/11/2018 16:03

Hmm
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.