My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

Anyone in London wanna meet up for a chat.

7 replies

11122aa · 17/06/2017 11:36

Hi.
I live in London and am very bored. Is anyone free say wednesday or thursday to meet up for a chat. I cant find anyone to talk to anymore. No one is available from my uni.

OP posts:
Maudlinmaud · 17/06/2017 11:45

Hi op. I'm not near you so it wouldn't suit. But I'll bump the thread for you. Have you not got people you know from your course you can meet?

DonkeyOaty · 17/06/2017 11:47

God don't arrange to meet some Internet random Shock that's really unsafe.

Get involved in uni groups or societies in Sept. For now, look locally for a reading group at your local library/find a community choir/wildlife volunteer gang etc.

11122aa · 17/06/2017 11:56

I dont want a social group. I just want people to do catch up stuff with like what most people have with freinds but i am unlucky enough not be able to find.
No one on my course likes me.

OP posts:
PenSylvester · 17/06/2017 12:49

I can't help as I don't live in London. But I really do sympathise. I only have one friend at Uni, a few acquaintances, but no one I'd meet up with. It really can be very lonely. I personally find that because I'm a little bit older than my coursemates and have a child, I don't really fit in. I bet you are perfectly likeable, so it won't be a case of your personality. Hoping you make some friends close by soon Flowers

CaoNiMartacus · 17/06/2017 13:17

But what would you have to "catch up" on with a stranger?

Maybe join some sort of group?

mygorgeousmilo · 17/06/2017 13:48

What course are you doing, what do you enjoy?

LiveLifeWithPassion · 17/06/2017 14:23

Go on meetup.com
Loads of groups in London. From walking to foodie groups, book clubs, day trips. Lots.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.