My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

Allergies and intolerances

dd going for biopsys today under general,

7 replies

trace2 · 12/05/2008 07:33

wish us luck shes having them from going down her throut and up her bum will she be ok? dreading her starving as she carnt have anything from now and not going down till after one she normally only goes to two every feed

OP posts:
SniffyHock · 12/05/2008 07:35

poor you .

How oold is your DD? She will be okay because she has you to look after her. Just try and find someone to look after you.

Will be thinking of you x

CocodeBear · 12/05/2008 07:39

Poor thing, and poor you. It doesn't get any easier does it? Thinking of you x

trace2 · 12/05/2008 07:40

shes 11m old only tiny at 14lb thats why she only as a few onces at a time.

and thank you

OP posts:
SniffyHock · 12/05/2008 08:41

You'll be surprised at how distracted she'll be in the hospital. My dd had an operation at 11 months - she had nothing from 7pm until 11.30 am - we had about an hour of crying from about 9.30 then she fell asleep. This was perfect as they were able to gas her while she was asleep.

I was a wreck whilst she was in surgery but she was fine.

trace2 · 13/05/2008 10:24

dd didnt go down till 3 45 never cried for anything including milk but she did pull out her tube a few hours at home

OP posts:
CocodeBear · 14/05/2008 21:26

how is she now, trace?

have been thinking of you

trace2 · 15/05/2008 16:57

coco thanks for asking and thinking about her, its a nightmare really shes pulled her tube out same night, but we didnt take her back to have it back in, rang next morning they said to leave it ,

since then we gave her what we thought was lactose free dinner, but it had it in in another name, so now trying to stop the smelly runns and sweet breath(will take a few days)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.