My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

Allergies and intolerances

Allergy alert: FruitShoot Strawberry no added sugar 200ml bought after 25/4 may contain nuts

3 replies

MeMySonAndI · 04/05/2008 11:47

Not that many of our children can drink FruitShoot anyways, but just in case, I thought of letting you know. Just got the notification on my mobile.

OP posts:
tatt · 04/05/2008 19:11

beat me to it. No mine don't have fruit shoot - I'm told its just strawberry if anyone does.

MeMySonAndI · 06/05/2008 08:12

More info, just in case:

Peanut / Nut Allergy Alert - Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry No Added Sugar 200ml bought after April 25thJAN 09 N6 8115 followed by a 4-digit time code
JAN 09 N5 8115 followed by a 4-digit time code
JAN 09 N6 8116 followed by a 4-digit time code
JAN 09 N5 8116 followed by a 4-digit time code

Britvic Soft Drinks has recalled a batch of Robinsons Fruit Shoot Strawberry No Added Sugar 200ml,due to possible nut or peanut contamination. This is a precautionary measure. No other Fruit Shoot flavours or pack sizes are affected. Consumers or parents with children who have nut allergies should immediately dispose of any affected product or return it to the retailer for a refund.

People without nut allergies are unaffected.

The product is sold in singles and multi-packs and has been distributed to the following grocery retailers: ASDA, Morrisons, J Sainsbury, and Tesco.

For more information consumers can call the Consumer Care Line on: 0800 0321767No other Robinsons products are affected. Britvic Soft Drinks apologises for any inconvenience caused. Nut / Peanut Allergy Alert ref:197

OP posts:
ConsumerChamp · 08/05/2008 14:59

For anyone interested - the next line of this alert was "Please let anyone who could benefit know about this free service from www.alert4allergy.org"

You can sign up for free, they promise never to disclose your details and every email they send you has an unsubscribe link. Pretty good for a free service.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.