Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Do ikea have an allergy menu?

Superworm · 26/04/2015 12:59

Just been looking online to find some information on lunch options but I couldn't find anything UK based. Does such a thing exist?!

OP's posts:
Please
or

gaggiagirl · 26/04/2015 13:10

I bet they do! I'm sure I've read on here before that staff can accommodate allergies there, or they have allergen free dishes on daily.

Please
or

marymoocow · 26/04/2015 13:37

They have a huge folder which they will look up whatever you want. You just have to go to someone before you queue up. Hope that helps Smile .

Please
or

Superworm · 26/04/2015 18:49

So they didn't seem to have an allergy menu as such but the chef was very helpful. He went through all our various allergies and there was a few things we could have, so very positive!

OP's posts:
Please
or

gaggiagirl · 26/04/2015 19:07

I've heard nothing but good about Ikea restaurants. Its good to know you can eat there on future visits with no worries.
They serve the finest macaroni cheese. Its the best ever!

Please
or

Superworm · 26/04/2015 19:56

Between us we are gluten, dairy & soy free so Mac cheese was definitely off the menu but there were about 5-6 other options Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?