My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Can people really get Apps to view your hidden stuff on fb ?

8 replies

Callieann34 · 22/10/2020 17:29

Is it possible for someone to see who is on your fb friends list if it's set to only you ex who is not on my Facebook is claiming he can see my privert things and my friends list on an app hes downloaded feel like hes breaching my privacy

OP posts:
Waxonwaxoff0 · 22/10/2020 17:33

No, it's not possible. Is it someone on your friend list who is telling him what you're posting?

Callieann34 · 22/10/2020 17:34

I dont have anyone he knows my friends is totally hidden only me he says he can see it

OP posts:
Weirdfan · 22/10/2020 17:49

Ask him for some names from your friends list, bet there'll be a reason he can't give you any.

LaBellina · 22/10/2020 17:52

I think he's lying to get a certain response from you.

allthewaterinthetap · 22/10/2020 20:07

He'll be able to screenshot it and prove it then, right?

Idroppedthescrewinthetuna · 22/10/2020 20:11

You say 'ok, well to be honest I couldn't care less who you see on my friends list, I am free to be friends with who I want'

But no, your ex can't see anything anyway

GoogleWhacked · 23/10/2020 12:05

Sounds like he's trying to mess with your head @Callieann34, don't let him! He can't see it, so don't be worrying.

Zaphodsotherhead · 23/10/2020 12:10

Just think to yourself 'why is he telling me this?'

If he really COULD see your private list, then why would he tell you and not just take advantage of 'knowing things'?

He's trying to wind you up. Can you just never talk to him again? Block him everywhere? Is there any reason (DC?) to stay in touch?

If there is, every time he raises it, just say 'uh huh', in a totally neutral way. You've got nothing to hide, he's an EX!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.