My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Advertising on Daily Mail website.

2 replies

KenzoBaby · 21/10/2020 19:54

Let's be honest, there are a lot of Daily Mail readers here!

Honestly, I'm trying to get my daily fix of what Kate Middleton's wearing and what house prices are doing from the Daily Mail...but it's like playing whack-a-mole with the ads coming down from the top, hiding then jumping out again. Not to mention the auto-playing videos in the bottom right. Their reader comments are full of complaints about it.

PLEASE, DM, from a loyal reader, give me an ad-free subscription option! (I will even overlook your shitty grammar and spelling!)

OP posts:
RaraRachael · 21/10/2020 19:58

Yes it absolutely gets on my nerves too. Great big ad splashed across the main headline, then if you try to get rid of it there's a stupid questionnaire as to why you don't want to see it. As you say, today's top shit videos that nobody's interested in, not to mention the rubbish that continually pops up all over the place.

Whack a mole sums it up perfectly Grin

KenzoBaby · 21/10/2020 20:01

Ooft, I thought I was about to be flamed by the woke brigade wishing a thousand pop ads on me and my descendants for daring to visit such a website! At least one other brave soul on here, "coming out" as a DM reader! (The last taboo!)

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.