My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Can anyone recommend a decent mattress

8 replies

Focusanddetermination · 19/10/2020 18:57

Just that. Need a mattress. Local showroom showed me some between £700-1200 but I'm hoping someone on here can suggest a decent one for less. Can't be worse than the tired old thing I have.

Front sleeper, prefer something mid to firm but not too fussy.

OP posts:
marmitecake · 19/10/2020 21:05

Just bought a Sleepeezee Claremont from Dreams; a medium tension mattress in superking size but as a zip and link as SKS won't get up most stairs/stairwells in the majority of houses. It was £1600 but if you're looking for a single or double it may be within your budget. It has a memory foam topper and is absolutely wonderful! It's incredibly comfy to sleep on. This particular make is only available from Dreams.

mnahmnah · 19/10/2020 21:09

We bought a mattress by Sareer. I think you can get them through Dunelm online. It was very reasonable but with great reviews, so we took the chance and we’re very happy with it. We both get back problems that have been much improved since we had this mattress

mnahmnah · 19/10/2020 21:14
TheFreaksShallInheritTheEarth · 19/10/2020 21:22

Three new middle IKEA mattresses here, they are fab!

Focusanddetermination · 20/10/2020 18:23

Thank you xx

OP posts:
DonttouchthatLarry · 25/10/2020 01:49

John Ryan by Design - there have been loads of recommendations of them on here over the years and we finally bought one last year and love it.

KoalaRabbit · 25/10/2020 01:54

We have a lovely one from Leesa which was £400 and so nice you never want to get out of bed Grin but think they've stopped selling in Europe Sad It is more soft to mid though than firm.

Thesuzle · 25/10/2020 02:01

Casper. Try for 90 nights keep or return £500 odd about four years ago
I would be asleep in it now but for snoring husband

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.