My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Alternatives to Gousto?

5 replies

Someonesayroadtrip · 19/10/2020 16:24

Been with Gousto for years but had a bad experience and my box hasn't turned up today, it was all planned as it is my husbands 40th and I'm not well, anyway, it's not happening and they can't help. I can't get any delivery slots (we are in lockdown) and I'm not well enough to shop (long story), I have things in for the children. We have food, I just don't have nice meals like we planned (first world problem I realise).

Anyway, does anyone recommend any alternatives that I might be able to get this week? I'm so gutted, we had such nice meals plans but Gousto are unable to order us anything this week (and I'm really upset with their service right now). I'm not in a good place physically or mentally right now so this is feeling like a bigger deal than it probably is.

OP posts:
pinkbalconyrailing · 19/10/2020 16:31

does the supermarket you mostly shop with have recipe boxes?

nancybotwinbloom · 19/10/2020 16:49

I didn't even realise supermarket did this! Which ones do this as I'd be really interested to try.

Someonesayroadtrip · 19/10/2020 16:53

Not sure, I haven't been in a supermarket this year. I tend to click and collect with whoever I can. Usually Tesco or Morrisons. I'll look.

OP posts:
rnccea · 19/10/2020 17:01

Pasta evangelists are amazing, really tasty and big portions, I normally have gousto every week anf have a few of these through the month. Normally order Tuesday for Thursday delivery
pastaevangelists.mention-me.com/m/ol/jg1vd-roxanne-leonard

Someonesayroadtrip · 19/10/2020 18:04

Thanks, sounds great!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.