My feed

to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.


What can I do about this?

2 replies

greyinganddecaying · 08/10/2020 16:31

Some flats down my road have some dodgy comings and goings. Numerous cars stopping outside, same person getting into the cars for a few minutes and then getting out again, people going into the flat for 5 minutes at a time.
I'm put my money on them dealing drugs, but obviously can't prove it.

Is there anything I can do? Can I ring 101 and report them without any proof?

I don't really want people dealing drugs a few steps away from my kids.

OP posts:
ComtesseDeSpair · 08/10/2020 16:34

The police won’t be able to get a warrant for entry on the basis of “I think my neighbour’s dealing drugs because they have lots of visitors and act weird” so if you do report, I wouldn’t expect anything to come of it.

Entirely up to you, your report may be additional intelligence to back up other reports they’ve had or it may just be filed in the “nosey neighbour” bin.

greyinganddecaying · 08/10/2020 16:38

Thanks. I don't feel like I'm being nosey (I don't care what people do generally) but I do care about (potential) drug dealing near my kids.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.