My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

a three door ridge freezer

6 replies

dudsville · 30/09/2020 11:12

Does anyone have one of these? I like the way they look but I can't see any obvious benefit to having to open two doors and wondered if someone who has one could enlighten me. If I can see a benefit I would choose this for the look.

OP posts:
InfertilitySukks · 30/09/2020 11:22

If it has two large drawers at the bottom that go all the way along horizontally, just don’t.

Every time you want something out of the drawer, you have to open both doors. Absolute PIT friggng A.

dudsville · 30/09/2020 11:35

Thanks, I saw that infertilitysucks, and thought that might be the case.
It also looks like such a waste of energy.

I'm looking at ones that are 50/50 ish fridge to freezer split, with two doors for the fridge and either one door with internal compartments for the freezer, or, jst saw one that has two individual doors for each freezer compartment - even better. But the one I've found seems to only come in silver and I want white.

OP posts:
InfertilitySukks · 30/09/2020 11:48

The one we have is two doors up top and a large freezer drawer at the bottom, with those two horizontal internal drawers. I love the freezer drawer but that’s all xx

dudsville · 30/09/2020 12:16

That's good to know, thanks, but I'm sorry for you, it's a pain living with such a large item when you don't like it!

OP posts:
Qgxf · 30/09/2020 12:31

I have something similar to this. I can't vouch for this brand, but this configuration is ideal for us. I also specifically wanted something that was not plumbed in.

Link here:
American fridge freezer

a three door ridge freezer
dudsville · 30/09/2020 19:17

I like that style Q! But I want the wider freezer drawers... at least I think I do. We do also have a freezer in the garage....

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.