My feed

to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.


Home catering do you need a licence to include wine?

3 replies

Overseasmom100 · 26/09/2020 12:28

If you cater from home say food boxes hampers to sell as gifts and deliver to peoples door if I include wine in them do u need a licence?

OP posts:
Pinkshrimp · 26/09/2020 13:31

Yes you will.

VicSynix · 26/09/2020 13:37

You will need a personal license and a premises license. Both of these cost - look at your local council's website for advice, but unless you're doing a huge volume you may find it easier and cheaper not to include alcohol. And councils are very, very strong on checking so don't think about doing it without a license.

Overseasmom100 · 26/09/2020 15:23

Thought so will leave out thank you

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.