New poster and I need to vent...
Placed an online order with Sainsburys due for delivery this morning between 9-10am. Received usual email confirmation re missing items at 7am. Then received at text at 08.12am to say delivery had been cancelled and to all them.
Called them immediately and after usual long hold, I was advised the following:
- My account had been blocked by them.
- No, they WOULD NOT give me the reason why.
- I could appeal the blocking decision.
- They would review my appeal and respond within 72 hours.
- Yes, they had taken my money and would process a refund within 3-5 working days.
I tried getting a response via Facebook, but after providing all details they requested, I was told they could no longer respond to me via social media and to call a different number.
I called and was told exactly the same thing.
So, I have no shopping, they have over £300 of my money and I can't afford to replace the shopping.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I feel so angry that they can do this and I will now have to borrow money to buy shopping.