My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Dilemma

0 replies

oporivf · 08/09/2020 15:35

Hi, posting here for more replies hopefully?

In abit of a predicament really. I was due to have ovarian drilling procedure back before Covid happened but obviously it all got cancelled. This op was for pcos and to hopefully boost chances of conceiving and to look for possible endo.
So because it got cancelled we decided to just go for it for private ivf.
Now the hospital have been in touch saying they are ready to put me back on the waiting list for the operation. We've had our consultation for ivf and currently awaiting our treatment protocol.
Now I'm confused and don't know what to do! I don't know how long I'll be waiting for the operation again, but also don't want to go ahead with ivf if I suddenly get a date for the operation mid cycle.
I guess my question is would you go for ivf or have the ovarian drilling ??

OP posts:
Report
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.