My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.

Chat

Gymnastics 7 year old in Shrewsbury or Chester

7 replies

Tigerowl · 01/09/2020 13:24

Hi there, advice needed please from some guru parents re a gymnastics club for my 7 year old. Recently moved to the area - near Ellesmere, shrops. 7 year old has been doing gymnastics at a club where we used to live for about a year. She’s really into it and wanting to take things further, competitions perhaps. Where would you recommend. Many many thanks in advance xx

OP posts:
ScoobySnacker · 01/09/2020 14:31

Have a look on the British Gymnastics website it will tell you all the clubs in the area

Tigerowl · 01/09/2020 14:45

Thank you skooby, I’ve had a little look...was also looking for some local knowledge, insight and/or personal opinions/experiences

OP posts:
Tigerowl · 01/09/2020 14:46

*scooby

OP posts:
emptycup · 01/09/2020 14:49

I know there's a Beth tweddle class in Ellesmere Port so there may be some more in the surrounding area. I can't speak from experience, I wanted to sign DD up this year but COVID 🙄

ScoobySnacker · 01/09/2020 14:49

Sorry no local knowledge but do pick a club registered with BG if only for the insurance cover.

SockQueen · 01/09/2020 14:50

Would you consider Park Wrekin in Wellington? It's decades since I was there but was highly regarded back then.

Tigerowl · 02/09/2020 09:50

I think it’s a bit too far for me travel tbh but thank u for the recommendation... I think Shrewsbury would be my best bet but just wondered if anybody had any experience of the Shrewsbury gymnastics academy or and alternative locally..

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.