Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

What's with all the Spanish cleaning products?

7 replies

WickedlyPetite · 13/05/2020 14:10

Has anyone else got a social media feed full of friends buying Spanish cleaning products, or local people selling them?

They seem to have become a big thing over the last few weeks. Why? They're expensive too. So are they any better than English cleaning products?

OP posts:
Please
or

Camomila · 13/05/2020 14:13

Stronger maybe?

I buy Italian kitchen cleaner on amazon. It smells nice too.

Please
or

toomanyplants · 13/05/2020 14:19

A faff. The "Hinch army" seem to be liking them.

Please
or

mrsfury · 13/05/2020 14:22

I live in Spain and have seen a lot of my English friends back in uk using them, along with the baby products "nenuco" that's huge out here for babies, shampoo, bubble bath, cologne etc. I have to say it smells amazing and I always take some back for my friends with babies as they love it too. It's definitely because of how they smell as they're not any better than English cleaning products

Please
or

Doingtheboxerbeat · 13/05/2020 15:20

On my last holiday in the Canaries, housekeeping were using this cleaning fluid that smelt exactly like petrol - I really really wanted a bottle to take home with me because it was beautiful Blush. And also I'm a deviant.

Please
or

fussychica · 13/05/2020 16:25

Used to live in Spain. Think most of their household products are very good and inexpensive. We still drive down once or twice a year(was due to be there now) and I bring back bin bags from MercadonaGrin as well as lots of food items. 3 witches floor cleaner smells great. Lots of their baby products smell lovely too.

If you have cockroaches or other unpleasant infestations there is a floor cleaner called Desic which is amazingly effective and Maton spray for ants and bugs. They are definitely not eco friendly, and may not even allowed to be sold in the ukShockbut are certainly effective and believe me in Spain if you have this kind of problem you need effective!

Please
or

Zoflorabore · 14/05/2020 06:29

Are you in the north west by any chance op?

They are massively popular here. I’ve bought quite a few 3 witches products ( totally love the disinfectant with the baby’s feet on ) and also Asevi products.

They aren’t cheap. Around £3.50-£4.50 per item and lots are doing “bundles” and also selling the Nenuco baby stuff which I don’t need.

I think the smells are gorgeous though and that’s what keeps people buying. The sellers must be making a lot of money!

Please
or

LouLou2121 · 24/03/2021 18:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?