Please or to access all these features

Chat

Join the discussion and chat with other Mumsnetters about everyday life, relationships and parenting.

Hope? Or time for plan B.

4 replies

paniquer · 30/06/2019 21:33

DH had a job interview. He was supposed to find out last week but they emailed and said they would be another week before a decision could be made.

They would have said if it was a no wouldn't they? Not just keep us hanging on. The job involves a significant change in our lives and a move abroad.

Would you give up hope or start on plan B?

OP posts:
Pipandmum · 30/06/2019 21:37

No I’d take it at face value that they need another week. Don’t speculate. Wait.

BobTheFishermansWife · 30/06/2019 21:37

Sounds to me like they have another candidate that is of equal desirability to your husband so are doing a pro/con type exercise.

In your position I would continue to hope because if it is the above, there's a good chance he may be offered. I have my fingers crossed for you too.

Possibly start looking at plan B in a few days? So once they come back to you in a week you've also got a plan of action for what's next?

paniquer · 02/07/2019 15:29

No update. Still in limbo.

OP posts:
paniquer · 13/07/2019 21:06

Found out yesterday we're not going. Plan B it is.

OP posts:
New posts on this thread. Refresh page
Swipe left for the next trending thread