My feed

to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.


If my nipple pokes out of my bra on one side do I need a bigger cup size or wider chest measurement?

4 replies

Pokeyboob · 08/06/2019 20:53

Ie do I need to go from C to D or 34 to 36 or both?!

Breastfeeding for a year and still having this problem which is unsightly and uncomfortable as I have to keep pulling one cup back over my errant nipple!

Other side (bit smaller) is fine.


OP posts:
Oldraver · 08/06/2019 20:55

I would say up several cup sizes Grin

Walkamileinmyshoesbeforeujudge · 08/06/2019 20:56

Nipple enlarger for the smaller one? Rubber thimble perhaps??

Pokeyboob · 08/06/2019 21:02

Maybe 😂

If I go and get measured, won't they just do the chest measurement rather than cup size? I suppose I could just try a bigger one on

OP posts:
AwkwardPaws27 · 08/06/2019 21:11

The back size is only adjusted if you have gone up a dress size or two / your ribcage has widened.
You probably need a bigger cup size. Debenhams are pretty good for fitting, they'll check the fit of the cup as well as the back size (avoid m&s like the plague).

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.