My feed

to access all these features

Join the discussion and meet other Mumsnetters on our free online chat forum.


How do I report someone for threatening behaviour?

3 replies

Curiousmama · 27/05/2011 19:19

There's some happening on DS1's status. Not DS1 but one of his friends. I'll talk to ds1 first of course as wouldn't want to make anything worse it's just this lad's using 'c' word etc... and threatening to kick the fuck out of another lad. I'll keep an eye on it but just in case it spirals was wondering how I report it? TIA

OP posts:
Jaybird37 · 27/05/2011 23:46

How old are they?

Curiousmama · 28/05/2011 10:45

They're 13. By the time I went back to check the potty mouthed one had removed his posts?

OP posts:
wotifnotwotz · 21/06/2011 15:01

Do screen grabs next time incase it gets removed, so you can keep a track of it (incase you need to refer to it for internet bullying).

In the meantime report it to Facebook. You can click X next to the post or comment "report as abuse" button appears, click and select why "its harassing me or a friend" I think it reads. FB will remove the post, but not inform the person who posted it, who has reported it. You can do this even if you are not friends with the poster.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.