A guide to information and support services related to relationships.
- College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists - info and advice about therapies
- Divorce Aid - advice for teenagers and parents; info, advice and free solicitor referral
- Got a Teenager - advice, info, parent-to-parent support from Parentline Plus
- Institute of Family Therapy - family mediation and clinical services
- Facing Parenthood - specialist psychotherapy and relationship counselling linked to fertility, pregnancy, birth and parenthood
- Families Need Fathers - social care organisation offering information, advice and support services to parents whose relationship with their children is under threat.
- Marriage Care - charity providing free professional marriage and relationship counselling
- Onlymums - charity that supports mums through separation and divorce and provides a FREE family law service nationwide
- Pink Therapy - therapy for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender
- Relate - counselling, mediation, support face-to-face, by phone and via website
- Relationships Scotland - counselling, mediation and family support
- Refuge - provides specialist support to women and children experiencing domestic violence
- Separation & divorce government advice - tools and information to help couples considering or going through divorce or separation
- The Couple Connection - self-help tools and resources to improve your relationship
- The Spark - free national Scottish helpline staffed by professionals trained in providing relationship support, as well as a webchat service and face-to-face counselling
If you want to suggest a link for this page please email email@example.com.