@fascinated
@Shannith
@Justonedayatatime11
@Softpebbles
@cravingthelook
@Sickoffamilydrama

OP’s posts: |
happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 18:04:36

I think it’s good to get a colour you’re not used to @MerlinsButler. That’s why the box is such a good idea. I’d co after it but I’m not sure if they would cater to my style of mom jeans & dungarees! Although I am partial to a jumpsuit...

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 18:05:25

Forgot to add link to old thread:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3863565-Outfit-of-the-Day-Thread-Shopping-our-wardrobes-as-if-we-have-a-choice?msgid=96550065#96550065

OublietteBravo Fri 15-May-20 18:08:26

Hello 👋

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 18:22:50

👋 hello.

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 18:27:00

@happytobemrsg. It is a good way of trying new things. You can set what type of outfits you want e.g office / cocktail/ casual etc and then each day you go on the app and it shows you different outfits and you give a thumbs up or down. You also set what type of fit you like for all clothes etc so it seems quite intuitive.

crazyspaniellady Fri 15-May-20 18:32:44

hello! 👋🏼

Purplecatshopaholic Fri 15-May-20 18:35:40

Hello everyone!

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 18:37:30

Right so here they are. First up denim skirt with burgundy / plum t shirt

Think the skirt may be a bit short for me. but it's lovely and soft denim and so tempted to keep it.

The green jumper is lovely. And the sleeves are really long. Just a bit wary re the colour.

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 18:41:19

Last two items. So.... the jumpsuit is more a teal / French navy than navy but a lovely colour. But tried it on and it's a little bit revealing shock or so I thought lol.

The cropped pleated trousers are lovely though. If I knew I was definitely going away this year I'd put them away for holidays. No pockets though which is a shame.

And this is what the jumpsuit should look like. Sometimes I'm a numpty. I had it on back to front hmm

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 18:42:28

Oh no I missed you off! Sorry @Purplecatshopaholic

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 18:45:18

@MerlinsButler I actually snorted when you said you had it on back to front 😂 the jumpsuit looks incredible on you. Absolutely love it. Really like the trousers too. See if the green jumper works with anything else in your wardrobe & if you can use it in at least 3 outfits - keep it 💚

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 18:46:02

@MerlinsButler I can’t see a pic of your T-shirt & skirt

EllaPaella Fri 15-May-20 18:47:27

Thanks for the new thread happy
@MerlinsButler wow, I love all your new stuff, particularly the jumpsuit, it looks amazing.

EllaPaella Fri 15-May-20 18:48:03

The last jumpsuit you posted 👌

EllaPaella Fri 15-May-20 18:49:46

I have to confess I'm not really shopping my wardrobe at all anymore. I've ordered loads from Hush recently and ordered a beautiful jumper/cardigan from Sezane today.

EllaPaella Fri 15-May-20 18:50:37

https://m.sezane.com/en/product/collection-printemps-1005/annette-jumper?cou_Id=731 This one

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 19:06:55

Wow @EllaPaella that is stunning. I’ve never rate of that brand before

@MerlinsButler do you have a code or any discount I could use if I were to join Stitchfix? Maybe we both get something!

happytobemrsg Fri 15-May-20 19:23:21

& how often do you get your boxes @MerlinsButler?

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 19:33:49

@happytobemrsg

The skirt and t shirt should be first pic but I've reattached.

I get my box every 3 months but you can set it to any frequency you like.

My intro code is https://www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/gkht3z85wb?sod=i&som=e

You get a £15 credit and if you order And buy something I think I get 15 too.

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 19:36:54

@Ellapaella I love that jumper.

I have got to stop shopping. definitely keeping the jumpsuit ( as I'm currently wearing it), the plum T-shirt and the green jumper. It's cropped so will go nicely with my jeans.

Still undecided on the trousers and the denim skirt. But I do like both. And I do get a discount????? I'll sleep on it.

MerlinsButler Fri 15-May-20 19:38:08

Actually just realised I specifically asked stitchfix to find me a casual jumpsuit. They've done a great job smile it's sooo comfy!!

Sooverthemill Fri 15-May-20 19:52:29

Ooh thank you @happytobemrsg

Sooverthemill Fri 15-May-20 20:00:00

That cardigan is lovely @EllaPaella. I would love the ecru. I've reordered this cardigan from free people which I ordered in S and it's far too big. Praying the XS is okay as I love it. Also ordered hush jumper and blouse and had to stop myself, I've spent a fortune this month mainly because I'm up late at night in the dark on my phone in DDs room! Plus £80 worth of cheap H&M dresses which I hope one or two will be nice. I'm so bored with my old summer clothes. Will have to do a big ebay when our PO reopens!

@MerlinsButler love the clothes in post 2, can't see any in post 1?

TheOnlyMrsW Fri 15-May-20 22:30:44

Thanks for the new thread @happytobemrsg, bit scattered after a couple of glasses of wine, my teenage self would be mortified......

This thread is not accepting new messages.