Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Knickerzzzz

(6 Posts)
Redken24 Tue 13-Feb-18 21:03:07

So it's been more than a year after a CS.
And I'm finally wanting to buy some nice knickers.
Well I should clarify - I'm looking for some everyday knickers that would hopefully be cotton, flattering on my weird skin on my tummy and even not too much vpl. Is this possible? I'm not wanting saggy kidney huggers what I have the now -😂 help!

minipie Tue 13-Feb-18 21:08:07

I swear by Gap (teeny bikini style). They are the only pants I've found which don't crawl up my bum and yet have gentle elastic so very little vpl. They are cotton and come in basic black/grey/white and then they do patterns which change frequently. Annoyingly they are only available online and in a few shops.

goose1964 Tue 13-Feb-18 21:19:56

Tesco boy shorts, probably the most comfy I've ever had

Squ1ggle Tue 13-Feb-18 21:40:20

Sloggi! I resisted for years as they were my mother's knickers of choice but I finally caved and they're brilliant. Not exactly sexy but fab everyday basics

mybrainhurtsalot Wed 14-Feb-18 02:06:43

I bought some high leg pants from Asda recently. They have lots to choose from, both in terms of cut and fabric design & I was v impressed by the quality.

Viviene Wed 14-Feb-18 18:17:17

Sloggi are the best!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: