Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone seen a coat like this elsewhere? I'm not keen on these colour choices (good for apples)

(8 Posts)
DrizzleHair Sat 04-Nov-17 19:28:53

My very non-apple shaped friend made me try on her coat recently and it looked really good. Weirdly it was a size 8 and I am not! I'm a 12-14 with 32J bust, but somehow it kinda fit me. I think a size bigger would be slightly better though.

She's a balanced size 10, and it also looks great on her.

Anyway I love the coat but am not sure about any of these colours. So just wondering if anyone knows what this coat style is called and if it's currently being sold anywhere else?

www.stories.com/gb/Ready-to-wear/Outerwear/Wool-Blend_Coat/582949-0196680002.2

Ohms11 Sat 04-Nov-17 19:39:14

I think it is called a cocoon coat.

QuestionableMouse Sat 04-Nov-17 20:06:02

I think that's called a cocoon coat.

QuestionableMouse Sat 04-Nov-17 20:06:51

I'm not taking the piss with that reply, the reply before mine wasn't showing when I posted!

CoolCarrie Sat 04-Nov-17 20:16:42

Lovely coat, nice range of colours too.

DrizzleHair Sat 04-Nov-17 20:23:42

Haha!

At least you both agreed.

Thanks. Off I go to google

IfYouGoDownToTheWoodsToday Mon 06-Nov-17 17:10:35

I really like that. Does anyone know about the sizing? What would a 10 be?

DrizzleHair Mon 06-Nov-17 19:17:28

I reckon sizes are big, I could get my friend's size 8 on, though it was a little snug on the arms, and I'm a 12-14 with huge norks!
Friend is well proportioned size 10 I'd guess, and it drapes beautifully on her with lots of space inside but without looking baggy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: