Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fancy a challenge? Please help me find some dresses ..

(6 Posts)
Fourlittlethings Tue 11-Jul-17 18:07:30

... in a hurry! On-line with next day delivery. Mixed opinions on the suitability of two dresses (another thread) for a sun holiday so please help me find nice alternatives! 5'7", 8/10, bit of a tummy but not bad, don't particularly like my legs, dark brown hair, pale skin. What can you find for me?

ontherightpath Tue 11-Jul-17 18:30:35

Try the John Lewis website, loads of options there and they do next day delivery to a local waitrose after 2.00pm if you order within the next hour or so (not sure what the cut off time is but I've ordered stuff at 8.00/8.30pm & received it the next day. Only useful if you have a local waitrose though...

Fourlittlethings Tue 11-Jul-17 18:38:43

Thanks but should have said John Lewis no good ... live remotely and no Waitrose within hundreds of miles!

defineme Tue 11-Jul-17 19:09:42

Next do next day delivery

SesameSparkle Tue 11-Jul-17 19:55:10

Winser London

Whistles, but knee length

Casual

HoF and JL both do next day delivery options. ASOS will also do free next day delivery above a certain spend.

Fourlittlethings Tue 11-Jul-17 20:17:41

Thanks Sesame ... links are just what I need smile.

Shall go off to HoF and ASoS ... JL hopeless as it's a standard 3-5 day delivery to my area with no other options grrrrrrr!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now