Talk

Advanced search

Bourjois '10-hours sleep effect' foundation...what as an alternative????

(8 Posts)
JellyBelly10 Sun 23-Sep-12 10:25:17

I've been using Bourjois '10-hours sleep effect' foundation for years and I love it! My skin has never known 10 hours sleep so I have no idea if it does what it claims to wink, but I love that it makes my skin look a bit dewy (real word?) and illuminated and isn't all thick and clumpy or flaky like some foundations are on me. But I can't get it anywhere now! Boots have stopped stocking it and I've just been on Boots online and although they had it pictured on there it's out of stock. So I'm assuming Bourjois have discontinued it. Anyone else use this and either know where I can buy it, or know of an alternative that is just as good? I hated Estee Lauder Doublewear because it was like trying to spread plaster on my face and looked really dry and went into every crease! So I def don't want anything like that. Why do companies have to discontinue things that I love!?

Rockchick1984 Sun 23-Sep-12 12:33:32

I've heard good things about Rimmel's wake me up foundation, that's going to be next on my list of products to try - think it does the same as the bourjois one?

IdoknowtheMuffinMan Sun 23-Sep-12 12:40:19

I like L'Oreal Lumi foundation, it gives good cover but is a bit gel-like and definitely gives a soft dewy finish.

I have heard that the Bourjois Healthy Mix is good but I haven't tried it.

Itsgottabebags Sun 23-Sep-12 14:31:05

OP it hasn't bee discontinued as it is still in stock on Superdrug's website.

here

Its part of a promotion too!

JellyBelly10 Sun 23-Sep-12 16:58:11

Oooooh I'll have to pop to Superdrug and see if they have some in stock, if not I'll buy it on-line from there. Thanks!

TapselteerieO Sun 23-Sep-12 17:00:46

Good to know, I much prefer 10hr sleep compared to any other High street brands, have struggled to find it too. Might have to order it, since I haven't seen it in Boots or my local superdrug. I like the texture and the coverage it gives.

Susieloo Sun 23-Sep-12 17:28:35

Noooooooo!!!! They can't stop making it I love it, I will have to stock up from superdrug, although it doesn't last I've just taken to reapplying it throughout the day and I just bung it on on top of my existing make up and it still looks good.

Eliza22 Sun 23-Sep-12 19:31:42

Lancôme Teint Miracle. Amazing stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now