Talk

Advanced search

Schuco doors?

(8 Posts)
claphammama Thu 08-Jan-15 15:05:22

Has anyone had Schuco sliding or bi-fold doors fitted and can recommend a good partner / manufacturer they have in the UK? There are so many listed online and so hard to know which ones are good...

Trudipops Fri 09-Jan-15 08:56:18

Hi Claphammama, schuco are brilliant, try www.altitudealuminium.co.uk, based in Cheshire but the cover the whole of the UK

HawkeyeInChaos Fri 09-Jan-15 10:08:27

So glad to hear that trudi because I ordered some just before Christmas. I ordered from a local company as it meant I could visit the showroom and discuss things face-to-face.

Where in the UK are you OP?

claphammama Sun 11-Jan-15 21:14:45

Thanks trudi - already emailed them and waiting for their quote. Which version do you have? Bi-folds? Sliding? We are thinking of sliding ASS 70.HI

hawkeye I'm in South London. Where are you? And which company did you use? Most of them deliver anywhere in the UK and we know what we want, seen it in a local showroom but didn't like our local manufacturer, they seemed really arrogant and inflexible

LucyPie Tue 13-Jan-15 11:40:56

We had 6.5m of ASS 70 Hi Lift & Slide fitted before Christmas and they look fab. Still finishing the room but everyone who has seen them has said Wow smile

LucyPie Tue 13-Jan-15 11:41:44

We are in Gloucestershire and used a local company Cotswold Windows.

roses2 Fri 13-May-16 13:11:20

I'm in London and used www.bifolddoorfactory.co.uk/. If you contact Schuco via their website, they will send you the details of all of their approved partners local to you.

I contacted four Schuco partners and these guys were the cheapest. £4k for a three pane 3.6m wide triple glazed bifold.

cava83 Fri 13-May-16 19:20:07

Roses2 that's a great price. We went to look at some origin, same size and we got quoted 4.5k. How are you finding the 3 panels over 3.6m, is it strange? We got recommended this but thought 4 panels might be better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now