@FlapJackered
@cupcakesandglitter
@LikeTheFruit
@LokiCat
@KatBeCool
@Lottiepink
@Mirana
@starkid

Sorry for the many I'll have missed and the recent bfp recipients I may have included!

PaintingOwls Tue 21-May-19 20:14:46

Ooh you're quick - I was just about to start a thread!

ValidUser Tue 21-May-19 20:17:17

@PaintingOwls I'm a speedy woman!

My stats: 29, cycle (about) 12.
Recent salpingectomy, remaining tube functioning. On injectable ovarian stimulation to get an egg from the good side and if I'm not pregnant in 3 cycles, it's IVF time!

1990shopefulftm Tue 21-May-19 20:28:57

My stats: 24, day 1 of cycle 2.
Ordered some very cheap early sensitive pregnancy tests for this cycle today because i m not sure i'll stay patient enough to wait till when i did this cycle.

@ValidUser
Fingers crossed the injectables work for you, that can't be pleasant having to inject yourself.

MrsEG Tue 21-May-19 20:35:31

Thanks for tagging me smile

My stats are too depressing to write down haha! Currently just looking forward to seeing all you lovely ladies getting your BFPs 🤞🏻

ValidUser Tue 21-May-19 20:35:40

@1990shopefulftm it's ok. I'm a doctor so I know my way around a needle. And it's fun to pretend I'm shooting up. 😂

MrsH497 Tue 21-May-19 20:36:02

Thanks @ValidUser
Well do I start at cycle 1 again or where I left off?!

ValidUser Tue 21-May-19 20:38:05

@MrsH497 totally up to you. It's a tough one. X

PaintingOwls Tue 21-May-19 20:38:52

Right, yes, my turn:

TTC #1
Cycle 9? 10??
2DPO

Current status: scatty from caffeine withdrawal (thanks to ELW85)

LokiCat Tue 21-May-19 20:40:59

Thanks for new thread @ValidUser! Can't believe we went through the last thread in just over 10 days!

My stats:
28, CD4 of cycle 7. MC in March

@purplefig made some Massaman curry with jasmine rice - really enjoyed it!
Makes sense that you've accepted it for this cycle! No disappointment but a lovely surprise if it does happen.

@Lozzlepop ahh how lovely! I love coming home from work and finding dinner ready on the table - I love DH's cooking!
Ooh I need to start doing that for our holiday. Find some safari chic 😂 I have a problem with overpacking though..

XjustagirlX Tue 21-May-19 20:44:37

Age - 29
TTC - 1
Cycle - 1
Cd - 8

1990shopefulftm Tue 21-May-19 20:53:18

@Validuser I think you've a brilliant positive attitude to needles then.

@PaintingOwls I found i had horrendous caffeine withdrawal for about a week but after that it gets easier. I'm still having normal tea at work so colleagues don't suspect anything and one cup somedays can't be that harmful.

Crossfitgirl Tue 21-May-19 20:55:46

Checking in to nosy ❤️

ValidUser Tue 21-May-19 20:57:31

@Crossfitgirl delighted to see you! How are things? X

granddesigns Tue 21-May-19 21:07:26

Just place marking on the new thread for when I need to dip in and out of it. Stats are 32, cycle 7, cd6.

Lozzlepop Tue 21-May-19 21:17:15

@ValidUser thanks for the new thread ☺️

Stats
Age 35
TTC #1 (MMC in April)
CD 25
2DPO

@LokiCat it doesn’t happen often as we commute in together but he was working from home today so was a nice surprise when I got in 👌🏻 Just pack lots of thin items 😂

Lola871 Tue 21-May-19 21:25:47

Thanks for the new thread, how is it moving so fast now??

Stats:
Age 31
Cycle 4 (but the first cycle where we've potentially caught fertile week for various reasons)

ELW85 Tue 21-May-19 21:41:26

Ooh new thread!! Exciting smile

Evening all - just back from the gym and feel seriously sleepy!

@PaintingOwls - so sorry for prompting the caffeine withdrawal (and associated symptoms!) I promise you’ll feel great for it soon!

@LokiCat - Massaman curry is AMAZING!! So jealous, and thank you for your lovely message on the last thread. I can’t wait for Potter, and everything crossed it’ll be a magical weekend for other reasons!

@Purplefig - Team positive for the win 🤚

My stats:
CD21 - 7DPO - AF/BFP due 27/05
TTC#1
Cycle#2

FlapJackered Tue 21-May-19 21:55:11

Thanks @ValidUser 👏🏻
Cycle: 13 (I think 😩) mc in Feb at 8 weeks
Awaiting referral to fertility clinic.
Cd:14
Having a chilled out cycle this time as DH is currently away killing his sperm with obscene amounts of booze and my tsh is too high again so not looking likely this month.

Crossfitgirl Tue 21-May-19 21:57:01

@validuser I'm good thanks, I've just had a right good essay rant on the pg thread about being told to cancel my crossfit membership at an NHS physio appointment because gentle yoga is the only thing I should be thinking about doing in my condition 😱 haha. What cycle are you on of the critical 3 before you go down the ivf route? Sending my love to your good tube 😊

orangeloo Tue 21-May-19 22:01:55

Thanks for new thread @ValidUser can't believe how quick that went.

TTC #1
Age 31
Cycle 5
1dpo

Planning to dtd tonight just incase and I'm flagging and seriously tired but I know if I don't give it all we've got I'll regret it.

ValidUser Tue 21-May-19 22:05:42

@Crossfitgirl cycle 1 of the hormones. They're actually not bad at all.

(And the mind really does boggle. A fit mother is better equipped to push out a baby!)

Plattsy88 Tue 21-May-19 22:32:48

Thanks for the new thread! smile

CD12 on my first cycle since MMC in April

Xx

LikeTheFruit Tue 21-May-19 22:35:39

Thanks for the new thread @ValidUser

I'm 31
Cycle 5
Cd 23
Either day 3 or 4 dpo. Night shift messes with checking temp!

So glad to be off night shifts, and no more for a month woop! Boobs felt a bit tender in bed this morning but I know this is far far too early for symptoms 😂😂. Also had an absolutely enormous amount of creamy CM today - not sure what that's all about! Got my annual appraisal coming up so trying to distract myself with that!

Anyone testing this week?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »