Talk

Advanced search

Ive been stupid. Some perspective please?

(10 Posts)
Alex18123 Fri 19-Jun-15 16:44:37

Hello.
I am writing here as I have recently found out I am pregnant. Although I am unsure of the father.(i am truely ashamed)
I had my last menstrual period 16 may 15' I had regular unprotected sex with my ex up untill around 27,28, we then split up and I foolishly had a one night stand with an old friend in the early hrs of the 3rd of June. He did not ejacute inside of me. He had a shower and we had sex again but he was unable to finish.
I did a clear blue digital conception indicator test last monday just gone that said pregnant 2-3 weeks.
who is most likely to be the father?
I usually ovulate around 13 days after lmp judging by 3previous pregnancies with my ex.
I am thinking 3rd of june would have been too far past ovulation to be my friends?

VioletIbiza88 Fri 19-Jun-15 17:19:15

If your friend didn't ejaculate then I can't see how he could be the father?? Which only leaves your ex. Also possible ovulation date would be just a day after you had last had sex with your ex.

CarrotVan Fri 19-Jun-15 17:43:16

Timing wise it sound most likely to be your ex's - not sure if that's the answer you're hoping for or not. Hope it all works out for you

Alex18123 Fri 19-Jun-15 19:33:04

I thought the same too. Thank you.

SeldomAthleticFC Sat 20-Jun-15 14:20:01

Don't feel ashamed. Whatever the reason you and your ex split, it's an unsettling time and people tend to act a bit crazy. I know I did! I got very drunk and had unprotected sex with a friend a few days after splitting with my exH and had to take the morning after pill.
Taking the MAP with a hangover, while eating a sausage & egg McMuffin, I felt like a slutty teenager but, at 41, I actually rather enjoyed it!! grin

SeldomAthleticFC Sat 20-Jun-15 14:21:19

In fact, the "friend" was actually my friend's 28 year old son. Happy days!

Jlb5686 Sat 20-Jun-15 20:26:41

U can get pregnant if he didn't ejaculate. I did.x

Outwith Sat 20-Jun-15 20:29:46

Of course a woman can become pregnant even if a man doesn't come. It's less likely, but still possible.

Sorry OP, I'm not up on dates etc, so I can't answer your question.

Alex18123 Sat 20-Jun-15 23:31:21

Im not disputing you can get preg from precum. Ive done some research though and it seems highly unlikely. Someone also told me 90% of pregnancies occur on day 13 in a cycle (certainly mine have in the past) I slept with my friend on day 18 of my cycle wich is usually 27days.

SeldomAthlelticFC that did make me chuckle! Wich is what i need since finding out about this pregnancy. Thank you! Xx

Number3cometome Sun 21-Jun-15 09:51:53

Unfortunately the only way to know for absolute certain is a DNA test, but unlikely it is your friends' baby. Either way, best to let both blokes know it is a possibility.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now