Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ive been stupid. Some perspective please?

(10 Posts)
Alex18123 Fri 19-Jun-15 16:44:37

Hello.
I am writing here as I have recently found out I am pregnant. Although I am unsure of the father.(i am truely ashamed)
I had my last menstrual period 16 may 15' I had regular unprotected sex with my ex up untill around 27,28, we then split up and I foolishly had a one night stand with an old friend in the early hrs of the 3rd of June. He did not ejacute inside of me. He had a shower and we had sex again but he was unable to finish.
I did a clear blue digital conception indicator test last monday just gone that said pregnant 2-3 weeks.
who is most likely to be the father?
I usually ovulate around 13 days after lmp judging by 3previous pregnancies with my ex.
I am thinking 3rd of june would have been too far past ovulation to be my friends?

VioletIbiza88 Fri 19-Jun-15 17:19:15

If your friend didn't ejaculate then I can't see how he could be the father?? Which only leaves your ex. Also possible ovulation date would be just a day after you had last had sex with your ex.

CarrotVan Fri 19-Jun-15 17:43:16

Timing wise it sound most likely to be your ex's - not sure if that's the answer you're hoping for or not. Hope it all works out for you

Alex18123 Fri 19-Jun-15 19:33:04

I thought the same too. Thank you.

SeldomAthleticFC Sat 20-Jun-15 14:20:01

Don't feel ashamed. Whatever the reason you and your ex split, it's an unsettling time and people tend to act a bit crazy. I know I did! I got very drunk and had unprotected sex with a friend a few days after splitting with my exH and had to take the morning after pill.
Taking the MAP with a hangover, while eating a sausage & egg McMuffin, I felt like a slutty teenager but, at 41, I actually rather enjoyed it!! grin

SeldomAthleticFC Sat 20-Jun-15 14:21:19

In fact, the "friend" was actually my friend's 28 year old son. Happy days!

Jlb5686 Sat 20-Jun-15 20:26:41

U can get pregnant if he didn't ejaculate. I did.x

Outwith Sat 20-Jun-15 20:29:46

Of course a woman can become pregnant even if a man doesn't come. It's less likely, but still possible.

Sorry OP, I'm not up on dates etc, so I can't answer your question.

Alex18123 Sat 20-Jun-15 23:31:21

Im not disputing you can get preg from precum. Ive done some research though and it seems highly unlikely. Someone also told me 90% of pregnancies occur on day 13 in a cycle (certainly mine have in the past) I slept with my friend on day 18 of my cycle wich is usually 27days.

SeldomAthlelticFC that did make me chuckle! Wich is what i need since finding out about this pregnancy. Thank you! Xx

Number3cometome Sun 21-Jun-15 09:51:53

Unfortunately the only way to know for absolute certain is a DNA test, but unlikely it is your friends' baby. Either way, best to let both blokes know it is a possibility.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: