Talk

Advanced search

Prince Andrew

(1000 Posts)
SunsetBoulevard3 Sat 16-Nov-19 00:07:35

I haven’t watched the interview, but heard reports of the content. I just find it unbelievable he claims he can’t remember meeting a woman he had his arm around! Despicable. Does anyone believe him?

SunsetBoulevard3 Sat 16-Nov-19 00:07:55

As above

Mrsmadevans Sat 16-Nov-19 00:11:03

Yes l do actually

roisinagusniamh Sat 16-Nov-19 00:11:34

Nope

pigeononthegate Sat 16-Nov-19 00:12:06

Hell no

AliceAforethought Sat 16-Nov-19 00:14:09

Revolting man. Thank god he’s not next in line.

FromEden Sat 16-Nov-19 00:16:23

Yes l do actually

Really? Why? So he was just totally innocently hanging around with a convicted paedophile and having his photo taken with his arms around teenage girls. Do you also think the photo is faked too? Sure, Jan hmm

Some people will believe anything.

WorraLiberty Sat 16-Nov-19 00:17:08

Why would you start a thread about an interview without watching the actual interview? confused

GeordieTerf Sat 16-Nov-19 00:17:42

Apparently the royals threw Megan to the wolves so that they press would lay off Andrew. Disgusting if true. angry

misspiggy19 Sat 16-Nov-19 00:18:10

Nope I don’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

He gives an interview to the BBC but won’t speak to the police

ShippingNews Sat 16-Nov-19 00:20:37

I guess it'll be "she said he said" forever. One photo doesn't prove anything.

VanyaHargreeves Sat 16-Nov-19 00:22:16

Nope not remotely, the rumours existed for a very long time before they ever broke

PickAChew Sat 16-Nov-19 00:24:57

Arm around a woman is a typical proprietorial stance. He probably didn't even give it headspace.

breakfastpizza Sat 16-Nov-19 00:26:51

As a royal, he's posed for photos with strangers his entire adult life, so in that sense I believe it's possible he doesn't remember most of them.

But this is different and I believe he remembers her.

NewtonPulsifer Sat 16-Nov-19 00:30:56

I don’t believe him. His body language also convinces me that I am right in my opinion.

DarkDarkNight Sat 16-Nov-19 00:36:10

No I don’t believe him. If he was entirely innocent he would have cut all ties with Epstein when it was pointed out what he was.

I think he’s in very deep, but will always be protected because of who he is.

GunpowderGelatine Sat 16-Nov-19 01:04:37

He's a disgusting little creepy liar, and I can't believe that more isn't being made of his behaviour and connections.

Meanwhile in the racist corner, the press are gunning for Meghan because she wants to see her mum at Christmas hmm

JasonPollack Sat 16-Nov-19 01:06:53

No innocent man happily has his arm around an underage girl that he doesn't know. Odious slimey toad of a man should be prosecuted. We have paid for his rape jollies with our taxes ffs.

managedmis Sat 16-Nov-19 01:13:56

I don't know why he's even talking to the press, talk about flogging a dead horse

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU ANDY

SunsetBoulevard3 Sat 16-Nov-19 01:17:04

I heard him interviewed haven’t seen it yet. Meanwhile Fergie is gushing on about what a wonderful admirable man he his. His tone and delivery just sounded like lies.

TinklyLittleLaugh Sat 16-Nov-19 01:22:31

If he doesn’t even remember her that kind of makes it worse. I suppose there must have been so many they all blur into one for him. Odious man.

And every sympathy I had for jolly old hard done by Fergie has entirely evaporated.

SummerBreezemakesmefeelfine Sat 16-Nov-19 01:49:54

I can remember discussing the photograph of good old Andy with his arm round Virginia many years ago with my young adult son when it first appeared in the press.

DS said it didn't mean anything untoward had happened. I said, yes but remember he is the same age as your Dad and she is not much older than your sister. His reply was eurgh!

Will watch the interview on saturday night, but expect nothing more than very Royal obfuscation.

StartupRepair Sat 16-Nov-19 01:53:59

He is sorry that he let the Royal side down, not that he hung out with a pedophile.

Walnutwhipster Sat 16-Nov-19 01:54:03

Vile creature. The sooner he fucks off the better.

SummerBreezemakesmefeelfine Sat 16-Nov-19 02:03:31

TinklyLittleLaugh

Andy and Sarah divorced, but they still go on family holidays with the girls and she gushes publicly about her Prince. Sarah divorced to rid herself of the influence of the Royals and who can blame her for this.

It was possibly learned behaviour as her mother took off at an impressionable age. If they had stayed together, Andy might even have behaved himself. Either way he is an absolute pratt of the highest order. It saddens me that our taxes are used to support this man and any hangers on who also benefit.

This thread is not accepting new messages.