Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Is there a new 'why is Harry talking' thread?

SquishyFishy · 27/04/2020 12:24

I was enjoying the chatter and can't see a new thread.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Toilenstripes · 27/04/2020 12:28

You do realise these bashing threads are bullying and one of the reasons they left the U.K.? And why? Why do people take so much pleasure in speculating on the lives of strangers? Wishing misfortune upon them.

Please
or

RubyViolet · 27/04/2020 12:34

Toilenstripes, l think we are allowed to talk about The Royal Family in this section. We are in RoyalFamily Talk

Please
or

Mamamia456 · 27/04/2020 12:36

Toilenstripes - Completely agree.

Please
or

7Worfs · 27/04/2020 12:40

Good to have a thread to discuss the MOS case and the upcoming HAM biography.
They sure are keeping busy!

Please
or

lunar1 · 27/04/2020 12:43

When he stops preaching from his pedestal about how we should live our lives then we can stop talking about his behaviour.

Please
or

Mamamia456 · 27/04/2020 12:46

OP - Chatter it wasn't, these are people's lives, they do have feelings. Some of the comments are just nasty.

Please
or
Please
or

SquishyFishy · 27/04/2020 13:02

Those of you that don't approve - feel free to walk on by Wink

OP's posts:
Please
or

ajandjjmum · 27/04/2020 13:45

The Royal Family have feelings too - and that hasn't stopped H & M from trampling all over them - or at least trying to!

Please
or

ToastedHaMSandwich · 27/04/2020 13:55

The court case will absolutely be huge public interest as it will set precedents.

Why should we not be able to discuss this?

The press announced and people discussed when W&K used the French magazine for those privacy invading pictures they published of them in a private villa on holiday.

Please
or

DarkDarkNight · 27/04/2020 15:00

When he stops preaching from his pedestal about how we should live our lives then we can stop talking about his behaviour.

Agree with this. I liked them, loved the wedding, fumed over the tabloid treatment of her and her family in the run-up to the wedding (I’ll eat my hat if the DM weren’t in on the staged photos from the start). They have no concept of how they’re now coming across. The ‘do as we say not as we do’ jet setting while hectoring us plebs about climate change.

Please
or

Supersimkin2 · 27/04/2020 15:03

What makes you think an opinion shared with a third party is 'bullying'?

Please
or

HarryDaylight · 27/04/2020 17:55

Wishing misfortune on them

I don't wish misfortune on anyone and resent any implication, simply because I join in with Royal Family talk.

Please
or

DarkDarkNight · 27/04/2020 18:19

I don’t wish misfortune on them either, but they’re not going about things the right way for success. They need to think about how their statements and actions are judged. They need to actually listen to the advice the experts are giving them, and if they have been listening then they need new experts Grin.

I don’t know them but I’m sad that there’s such a huge chasm between William and Harry and Kate and Harry. It’s not nice to see a family fall apart. I’m not a royalist, but it’s hard to look away at the moment.

Please
or

TheTiaraManager · 28/04/2020 19:48

Did thread 2 get deleted?

Please
or

MrsJoshNavidi · 28/04/2020 20:40

I think we're all on the Harry and Megan biography thread

Harry and Meghan biography http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/theroyall_family/3891487-Harry-and-Meghan-biography

Please
or

Mummyoflittledragon · 28/04/2020 22:44

Toilenstripes
I didn’t have a bad word to say or think about them until their announcement. I think for a lot of people, we see this as them bringing this upon themselves. My feelings and thoughts definitely never made them leave. I see them as bullying, not the other way around.

Please
or

ArriettyJones · 30/04/2020 18:47

I didn’t think the last Why is Harry Talking? thread was “bashing” or bullying at all.

It was very considered, balanced & interesting.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.