My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Chub rub shorts other than Snag

57 replies

GayPareeee · 15/06/2023 11:31

I like their short ones better but they're a bit expensive and roll up, anyone else do short ones that do stay put?

I am now happy to wear dresses after not wearing them for years due to the discomfort of the rubbing

OP posts:
IhearyouClemFandango · 17/06/2023 07:45

I have a couple of pairs of snag ones from years ago. They're a bit battered but still good. I want more, but won't buy from snag as they annoy me and I think the postage is a rip off.

user1471530109 · 17/06/2023 07:47

I am really surprised those saying the snag ones roll up. I've just received mine and they are a million times better than any other brand I've used.
I did buy 2 sizes though and the bigger size is much better than the size I should be according to their size chart. I've never had tights or shorts that have not rolled down, so this is pretty brilliant as far as I'm concerned!

The material really kept me cool this week too. Not like the various other brands.
I'm a total convert!

swimminginthesun · 17/06/2023 07:53

user1471530109 · 17/06/2023 07:47

I am really surprised those saying the snag ones roll up. I've just received mine and they are a million times better than any other brand I've used.
I did buy 2 sizes though and the bigger size is much better than the size I should be according to their size chart. I've never had tights or shorts that have not rolled down, so this is pretty brilliant as far as I'm concerned!

The material really kept me cool this week too. Not like the various other brands.
I'm a total convert!

Maybe I’m in the wrong size then. I find their size chart quite confusing. I did go for the bigger of the two sizes I thought I might be and they felt fine when I tried them on. But the tummy rolls down and the legs roll up. I’m the opposite to you - I rarely have this issue with tights or shorts!

Clementineorsatsuma · 17/06/2023 08:01

Being pedantic here but Lord do I hate that term!
Skinny women whose thighs meet get this too!
It's to do with basic anatomy, not how fat we are.
Just another term to put women down.
Lastly, just cut down a ladder Ed pair of tights. I save mine in the winter ready for Summer Smile

Dufflebag · 17/06/2023 08:21

Another vote for Sloggi long leg briefs. They're easily the most lightweight but secure I have tried.

lifehappens12 · 17/06/2023 08:35

M &S and up a size. They have fitted really well

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.