My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Female orgasm through penetration

41 replies

Behonest32 · 31/03/2024 20:58

Come on ladies, be honest. Have you ever reached orgasm through penetration alone?!
I am actually wondering if it's even possible with clitoral stimulation?
Before you say I haven't been with the right people, trust me, I have 🤣

OP posts:
fungipie · 31/03/2024 21:00

yes

Behonest32 · 31/03/2024 21:01

Behonest32 · 31/03/2024 20:58

Come on ladies, be honest. Have you ever reached orgasm through penetration alone?!
I am actually wondering if it's even possible with clitoral stimulation?
Before you say I haven't been with the right people, trust me, I have 🤣

I mean 'without clitoral stimulation'

OP posts:
BoredHousePerson · 31/03/2024 21:10

No and I'm sure I watched a programme about it ages ago that explained why it's biologically pretty impossible! Although it did also talk about how the clit and g spot are physically linked.

ComtesseDeSpair · 31/03/2024 21:36

Pretty much every time. I suspect it’s mostly about your own anatomy rather than being with “the right person.” There are positions which make it more likely to happen, but if it doesn’t work for you then it just doesn’t.

GigiAnnna · 31/03/2024 22:17

Yes I do. I read that the Gspot is just an extended branch of the clitoris and you're feeling the pressure through the walls of your vagina and not directly on the head of the clit which is why it feels different.

DumpsterBaby · 31/03/2024 22:29

Yes. I find that if I’ve had clitoral first (usually through oral) then I can have further orgasms through penetration.

TitInATrance · 31/03/2024 23:42

Yes, most times.

BWSS · 01/04/2024 00:55

Yes. The orgasm feels slightly different too.

Hedgehog44 · 01/04/2024 11:41

Once. We had a party to celebrate.

singlemum93 · 01/04/2024 12:18

No never happened.. and I've experimented a lot. With men, with toys etc. I've come to the conclusion it's impossible for me with clitoral stimulation

Behonest32 · 01/04/2024 12:26

singlemum93 · 01/04/2024 12:18

No never happened.. and I've experimented a lot. With men, with toys etc. I've come to the conclusion it's impossible for me with clitoral stimulation

Same for me too! Had an array of sexual partners with different abilities and not even come close without clitoral stimulation. I've also read before too that most women are the same!
Obvz wouldn't say that to my sexual partner!!😂

OP posts:
AnotherVice · 01/04/2024 12:55

I do quite regularly but only since my late 30s and with a new partner.

MrsBrollie · 01/04/2024 14:08

Yes, many a time although Clitoral or combined clitoral and anal are far more common and intense for me. Tends to happen when I’m on top.

B1rd · 02/04/2024 07:35

Yes, although it's about the right position and relaxing. The PIV orgasm for me, isn't quite as euphoric as the clitoral orgasm.

OfcourseitsaNC · 02/04/2024 09:55

I just did.

3 times.

We only had 10mins, and were in the mood. Foreplay consisted of a few lazy strokes and kissing.

redroseflyer · 02/04/2024 22:52

Yes but only when I'm on top because I know how to move/position myself to orgasm

Opentooffers · 03/04/2024 19:13

Strangely only since late 30's, and pretty much mostly since then, but not really before. I guess there are some benefits to aging for some women.

Maidofastolat30744 · 03/04/2024 19:55

Yes, but only with my (newish) husband, it's like we were made for each other size wise and it works just about every time.

AreWeThereYet69 · 03/04/2024 22:55

Yes but only since my 40's...never before.
I found it easier post childbirth!!! Things moved....for the better

asbestosmouth24 · 04/04/2024 00:51

yes most of the time with my first long term partner. After we split and I met someone new I was very disappointed to discover it never happened with him, no idea why although first dp had a slightly larger penis and he seemed to have much stronger orgasms himself which I would feel and would set me off, so maybe that was it?? I actually prefer a vaginal orgasm to a clitoral one.

Fruititty · 04/04/2024 10:47

I find its where my head is at that makes all the difference. If I am turned on and excited and most importantly really connected with my partner it comes naturally. Just the fact that he wants me and is really into it is enough sometimes.

Knicksandnocks · 04/04/2024 12:08

Getting in the right mood; getting your head together; however you describe it is very important. Whilst it was nearly always very pleasant and enjoyable with my exH. The passion and pleasure from my GF is beyond anything to date with a man.
My willingness to abandon myself to her is so different. Deep penetration is not necessary for me.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

NoKnit · 04/04/2024 23:47

I had one boyfriend where I came every time we fucked as long as I was on top. It was pretty nice but must have been something to do with the shape/size of his cock I think.

Otherwise it has always been a bit hit and miss have had a few in missionary with my husband and a couple with the odd previous boyfriend.

I'm jealous of the women who come every time and I'm sure there are quite a few.

For me the orgasms have always been the same as other stimulation whether being licked or rubbed. I don't think there is a difference to the orgasm you have.

BitchyMcBitchFaceBitch · 05/04/2024 00:00

Yes, but only ever with my DP and maybe only about 10 times over the 10 years we've been together.

LoveHikingRiding · 05/04/2024 04:19

been fortunate that most women I have been with were able to have vaginal orgasm.
There are a few things that might help

1. Relax and not focus on orgasm so much. Just have fun
  2. Both of you should take time
  3. Try a position that works. Might be different due to your and your partner's anatomy. Men have different length / girth /angle of tilt/ size of the head. That can make difference.
  4. I would also recommend trying the octopus position( look it up - it's amazing and simple).

Also, I know MN is predominantly women. Am I ok to comment as a guy?
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.