Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Only those who have been a registered user of Mumsnet for at least 7 days can post in this topic.

Feeling embarrassed after anal sex

Annabananna1 · 06/08/2022 17:58

Impromptu anal sex with someone I haven't been seeing very long.

It was a first time for both of us.

I hadn't prepared as it was just a spur of the moment thing, I think we got a bit carried away.

I've no idea what came out after. But I'm sure it was not pretty. In fact, probably pretty bloody awful because there was some residue in my knickers after.

He went to the loo and had a shower straight after. And then we spent another hour hanging out and he left. I feel really embarrassed and I'm not sure I can see him again knowing what he's seen..

He came inside me but I've no idea if he actually liked doing anal or would be put off me forever.

Urgh I wish I knew what he was thinking.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Saturdaymorningsaregreat · 06/08/2022 18:37

Sex is always messy and anal sex has the added dimension of potential messiness. Occasionally - very, very occasionally - I've ended up with a bit of "residue" on my penis but it's never defined the relationship with the woman I've been with (including my wife of many years). It's just part of it. Bit of soap and water, no worries.

It's early days in your relationship and I guess this particular "first" was always going to have massive potential for awkwardness and embarrassment once passion was spent.

It would be a shame if you halted a new exciting relationship in its tracks. It sounds like something you both wanted to do (and might want to do again - or not).

He's probably feeling as awkward as you. Give him a call. Probably you'll be chuckling about together it in a few years' time.

Please
or

Thisismysexforumname · 06/08/2022 19:15

If you are going to indulge in anal then you have to expect there to be occasional mess, especially if it is spur of the moment. If he has any sort of decency, he wont say anything if there is any mess, and will carry on like nothing has happened. I also recommend talking to him, but hopefully you can chalk it up to experience and forget it.

Please
or

Oldtadger · 07/08/2022 14:10

Man here. He shouldn't be feeling awkward and neither should you. Couples can't go into anal without expecting some "fall-out". If you get the chance make a light comment about it and try to laugh it over. Then you can discuss what you thought of the experience and whether you want to do it again.

Please
or

Mxflamingnoravera · 07/08/2022 20:27

Use a condom for anal, it just takes away that messiness. But if you are going to indulge then really you should be able to talk about it.
I like it occasionally. With a a condom and both of us would wash afterwards, you can't have anal without the reality of it being possibly messy and definitely needing a wash after. You'd wash your hands after wiping your arse wouldn't you?

Please
or

chocolateonmyface · 07/08/2022 21:34

It was impromptu and I think from your post enjoyable. In my experience that’a fun and nothing to be embarrassed about

Please
or

CandidClarisse · 08/08/2022 07:53

Just wondering... has he contacted you yet? And has it been discussed at all? Smile

Please
or

Catzlife · 08/08/2022 11:41

There’s nothing to be embarrassed out at all. This happened to me & a girlfriend of mine years ago. we hadn’t been together very long either. It was my first time but not hers, it was impromptu and just happened on the spur of the moment. She said to me in no uncertain terms the next day that i was never to cum inside her that way again. I felt a bit bad tbh as she wad obviously a bit annoyed with me for it, like I should’ve known! 🙈

Please
or

notlongtoo · 08/08/2022 11:45

He probably enjoyed what he saw, so don't be embarrassed by the visuals.
Every man, unless he closes his eyes, sees the same when you have oral, or when you lie over the edge of the bed.
Be proud of your body!
You both need to be careful over hygiene

Please
or

Annabananna1 · 08/08/2022 13:29

Thank you all for the reassurance.

@CandidClarisse yes, we spoke for a quite a while last night. Including about what happened. Although we didn't get specific he said he felt a bit delicious, like a teenager having sex for the first time.
But I didn't actually ask if he liked it and wants to try it again (probably with a condom).

Then he sent me a lovely good morning message this morning. So I think we're all good. It's a shame he's potentially seen my poop all over his cock.
If anything the experience has made me like him even more because he's been lovely, not mentioned any poo and is keen to see me again.

Having had a moment to reflect, I enjoyed the sensation and that he came inside me as we can't do that the other way, just in case. It was a pretty big experience. Shame it comes with the down side (or the brown side 😂).

OP's posts:
Please
or

Annabananna1 · 08/08/2022 13:31

• delirious, sorry definitely not delicious, oops.
OP's posts:
Please
or

Saturdaymorningsaregreat · 08/08/2022 13:44

Fantastic. Good for you!

All the best to you both.

Please
or

Saturdaymorningsaregreat · 08/08/2022 14:53

Just to add that we have never used a condom for anal sex which we enjoy occasionally and think it's much nicer that way. Plus for a lot of years condoms were our chosen method of contraception so it was lovely not to need one for this particular variation of lovemaking! Very rare that there's been any mess involved. The rectum, several inches long, is normally empty so "clear" for comfortable and fairly deep penetration.

Even so whether or not there's anything visible we always thoroughly wash afterwards and definitely don't go onto any other kind of intimacy before we do. If a bit of mess does happen no problem. It's something we enjoy sufficiently for that not to matter at all. But very understandable that some couples prefer to use a condom. Personal choice really.

Please
or

NSFWnamechange · 08/08/2022 15:31

Agree with others that there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. However, I’d suggest it is worth a bit of preparation in future.

I’m probably a bit of a clean freak but I also insist on a condom and wearing disposable gloves for anal (bought some black ones especially). Makes the clean up so much easier and I find it far more fun not having to worry about the ick factor.

Please
or

stoopidon · 08/08/2022 15:59

Once when this happened, someone said to me "if you play with fire, you might get burnt", shrugged and laughed it off ...and I found this to be the perfect answer to the situation.

Please
or

bombemma · Today 08:43

Disposable gloves??

Please
or

CandidClarisse · Today 08:52

@Annabananna1 sounds good then! He sounds mature and like a decent guy, I bet there wasn't as much poop as you actually thought. The reason you get some "residual" in your pants is any lube mixed with his cum, it comes out a little brownish. It's all normal! It sounds to me like he would do it again 🙂

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.