My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Foreplay/oral

53 replies

Justaordinarybloke · 11/12/2019 18:45

How long do women like partners to spend on oral/foreplay before PIV? I love going down on women and normally spend around 20min on oral or at least till she has had a orgasm then PIV with nipples getting attention at same time. Very rare I'll go inside her before shes had a orgasm.

OP posts:
wherearemymarbles · 11/12/2019 19:26

I get my valet to do it until her ladyship is ready to receive me where upon I give her a damn good rogering.

As for how long, sadly not long enough to finish my cigar.

Anotherblokelurking · 12/12/2019 00:11

I can’t see my watch when I’m down there to time it.

Bluerussian · 12/12/2019 00:37

:-)
Brilliant replies! I can't top them.

lmnoh · 12/12/2019 01:12

@Justaordinarybloke I think I may have just fallen in love with you 😍

PhilCornwall1 · 12/12/2019 04:25

Can't say I've ever timed it, but safe to say it's quite a long time I'm down there and judging from the reaction, my time is not wasted.

Justaordinarybloke · 12/12/2019 07:02

Imho I take it your partner is not attentive to your needs? As a bloke we are certain to cum/orgasm without much effort so its only fair we both get pleasure. Some blokes aren't keen on oral (for whatever reason) where as I love it and do my best to make her cum.

OP posts:
Happyhusband · 12/12/2019 07:07

In the context of this thread I am just another ordinary bloke too. Grin

lmnoh · 12/12/2019 07:49

@Justaordinarybloke What partner 😔

Justaordinarybloke · 12/12/2019 08:07

I'm now single (recently) after 15yr relationship so just seeing what women like for when I'm ready to start dating again. Obviously I'm not going to hit it off straight away but hopefully find a women on the same level as me.

OP posts:
lmnoh · 12/12/2019 08:16

@Justaordinarybloke PM me 😂

TooTrueToBeGood · 12/12/2019 09:30

"I'm now single (recently) after 15yr relationship so just seeing what women like for when I'm ready to start dating again."

IME they like being treated as individuals because that's what they, and we, all are. Don't try and apply some kind of formula or it will be rather robotic. Work with a new partner over time to learn what they like and what they don't and work with them so they can learn about you. A woman's most sensitive erogenous zone is her brain - focus on that first and foremost.

workffs · 12/12/2019 10:13

I would certainly appreciate a lengthy oral session, but also women can feel under pressure to orgasm within a set time frame and worry that they are taking too long! I think communicating that you are happy to be down there would be a good thing!

StarlightLady · 12/12/2019 11:13

There is no sex text book. It varies. It depends on individuals and a woman’s cycle comes into it as well. A confident woman will guide. Communication is important during sex.

wherearemymarbles · 12/12/2019 12:30

If you want to know then 1-3 minutes as thats how long it takes my wife to finish. She is not a fan of deliberately delaying an orgasm.

StarlightLady · 12/12/2019 13:20

1-3 minutes? I would add to the above that micowaved food is never the best. Think about it.

1forAll74 · 12/12/2019 14:21

It just depends if the man is properly adept at foreplay and oral.You usually find, that men will say they are good at things, and turn out to be quite useless. So I would have to ask , to see some evidence of any attributes as such,by way of a diploma or certificate of some sort.

noego · 12/12/2019 14:26

Somewhere between the time it takes to put the bins out and mow the lawn :)

Justaordinarybloke · 12/12/2019 17:20

1-3 minutes...jeez what do you do for the rest of the night?

OP posts:
XXXXXX42 · 12/12/2019 19:46

I am not a fan of oral. There are other ways that would get me off way better. I’d suggest asking what she’d prefer or at least trying to read body language. 20 minutes of rug munching may work for many but not for all!

wherearemymarbles · 12/12/2019 20:18

1-3 minutes is how long it takes my wife to orgasm.

20 minutes of oral or piv for that matter (and yes 1-3 minutes of piv is all thats needed)
Would thoroughly piss her off and you’d be told in no uncertain terms to get on with it.

And as you said yourself starlight everyone is different. What my wife would class a marathon you and many others may possibly call a quickie. All i can say with extremely busy lives and kids it works for us and has done for 26 years

lovesmarties · 12/12/2019 20:27

a woman’s cycle comes into it.

Surely not while she's riding it?!? I am struggling to picture this.

The things that people need to get themselves off.

TooTrueToBeGood · 12/12/2019 21:33

Surely not while she's riding it?!? I am struggling to picture this.

Cobbles darling, cobbles.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

StarlightLady · 12/12/2019 22:32

To clarify.

The sesitivity of women varies according to their cycle.

Bluerussian · 13/12/2019 03:46

Justanordinarybloke: "As a bloke we are certain to cum/orgasm without much effort so its only fair we both get pleasure."

We get pleasure and plenty of it without an orgasm! You have a typically male attitude which means you have little or no idea about how a woman feels unless she tells you honestly.

Bluerussian · 13/12/2019 03:48

"1forAll74" Thu 12-Dec-19 14:21:14
It just depends if the man is properly adept at foreplay and oral.You usually find, that men will say they are good at things, and turn out to be quite useless. So I would have to ask , to see some evidence of any attributes as such,by way of a diploma or certificate of some sort.
Yeah and even then it might be faked :-).

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.