My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting relationship advice. If you need help urgently or expert advice, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide.

Relationships

marriage finished??

28 replies

confusedandupset · 06/06/2003 12:14

My marriage has gone down the pan. I know now that I do not love him anymore. We get on great but any feelings I have for him has gone. He still loves me and wants me but I don't want him. He wants me to try and work at it but I have tried for the last 4 months. I have changed in the last 8 years and grown up a lot and I simply do not want him. We have had half a sex ( i stopped it half way through as it was making me feel physically sick) in 2 1/2 months, I have no sexual feelings towards him.

OP posts:
confusedandupset · 15/06/2003 18:24

I didn't mean it to sound so blunt sorry.......

OP posts:
confusedandupset · 05/07/2003 09:55

Well it all came to a head. We have finished it all. He has decided that he no longer wishes me to be unhappy. He is still here but sleeping in DDs room. He will move out as soon as his car is back on the road. I am not upset just reliefed

OP posts:
expatkat · 05/07/2003 10:25

If relief and not grief or anxiety or anger is what you feel, you've definitely done the right thing IMO. I'm really happy your h really listened to you and is leaving. Some men hear what you're saying but dismiss it, no matter how direct and clear you are. Best of luck. I hope you're getting lots of help & support with the children.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.