My feed

to access all these features

For free parenting resources please check out the Early Years Alliance's Family Corner.



26 replies

Hebe · 31/01/2003 12:09

I live in East London and would really like to find a GOOD, recommended homoeopath for myself and my two children.

Can anyone help?

OP posts:
jennifersofia · 12/02/2003 22:05

Hi Hebe - my homeopath's name is Alison Harrop, phone is 01508 531 474 or alternatively email is [email protected]
She is licensed with the College of Classical Homeopathy and also licensed and insured with the Society of Homeopaths. Just tell her that Jennifer referred you. HTH.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.