Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Help find me some yoga clothes

JumpLeadsForTwo · 04/04/2021 14:28

I'm after some leggings/ slightly loose trousers and a non fitted top ideally with long sleeves, not cropped, no hood.
I'm size 12 on top, 14 on the bottom.
Any makes you'd recommend, and what is their sizing like? Ideally don't want to be paying £££, like sweaty Betty, but will pay 30-40 for each if they are decent quality.
Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

puppygalore · 04/04/2021 14:45

I love Bam clothing, sustainable, more affordable than other yoga brands, I find them comfy and lasted me years of washing with no bobbling.

Please
or

puppygalore · 04/04/2021 14:46

Oh sorry, Size wise I've always found Bam to be true to size, I'm tall and at the upper end of a 16 and they aren't skimpy. A size 16 from some of the dearer brands are way too tight.

Please
or

JumpLeadsForTwo · 04/04/2021 14:48

Fabulous - thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

BreakfastOfWaffles · 04/04/2021 14:50

I find M&S Goodmove is a nice range at sensible prices.

Please
or

PurpleDaisies · 04/04/2021 14:53

I’ve got a fair bit from Sainsbury’s. Their sports range is great.

Please
or

Cowbells · 04/04/2021 14:57

Decathlon is very reasonable and has a wide range of sportswear.

Please
or

JumpLeadsForTwo · 04/04/2021 16:14

I've tried M&S but found their sizes off. Hadn't thought about Decathlon, or considered Sainsbury's- thanks for the suggestions

OP's posts:
Please
or

LASandOtto · 04/04/2021 16:28

I highly recommend Oysho. Know the brand from Spain but you can buy it online in the UK as well. Their leggings are wonderful, last ages, far better than any I purchased at Lulu Lemon beforehand.

Please
or

StillUpholding · 04/04/2021 16:31

I absolutely love Asquith. So soft and comfy. Slightly more expensive at full price than what you specified, but there’s often a 15/20% off code to be had and they do a good end of season sale. I’ve lived in their harem pants over lockdown.

Please
or

StillUpholding · 04/04/2021 16:34

I’m a 12-14 and find medium fits me well.

Please
or

evilharpy · 07/04/2021 13:06

Sorry this answering your question at all, but have you actually tried yoga in a non-fitted top? If they are too baggy you'll spend the whole time pulling them back down as they end up round your armpits during anything like downward dog, forward bends etc. Very annoying. Don't go too loose.

I also really like Sainsburys. Their clothes are pretty true to size or maybe slightly generous.

Please
or

emmathedilemma · 07/04/2021 14:09

Tikiboo or Flanci if you want some patterned leggings. Both really good and "squat proof" fabric, sizing generous on both I would say.

Please
or

Thedancingcheesecake80 · 30/08/2021 21:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Please
or

Gwenhwyfar · 31/08/2021 16:38

@evilharpy

Sorry this answering your question at all, but have you actually tried yoga in a non-fitted top? If they are too baggy you'll spend the whole time pulling them back down as they end up round your armpits during anything like downward dog, forward bends etc. Very annoying. Don't go too loose.

I also really like Sainsburys. Their clothes are pretty true to size or maybe slightly generous.

I've done yoga in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms - big mistake. Better with fitted top and leggings if you don't want to flash anyone.
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.