Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ferti-Lily - is it really worth the hype?

TinyDancer91 · 25/07/2022 00:59

Just after some opinions form anyone who has used a Ferti-Lily cup (or similar). Is it really as good as I've heard?

If you have used one, how many cycles did you go through before using and how many did it take while using it to get a BFP? Have you even had a BFP?

Do you think it has actually made a difference?

We are on cycle 8 of TTC #1 so willing to try anything at this point!

OP's posts:
Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 20:42

After just reading all your messages on here, I’ve purchased one.
im so curious as to how u actually use this? 😂😅

Please
or

Namechanger355 · 05/08/2022 20:46

I tried it but tbh what worked for me was sperm meets egg method and lifting my lefts up for 15 mins

Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 20:50

@Namechanger355 i did SMEP last cycle didn’t work, I’ll try again this month, how many cycles did it take for u?

Please
or

Namechanger355 · 05/08/2022 21:10

NSx · 05/08/2022 20:50

@Namechanger355 i did SMEP last cycle didn’t work, I’ll try again this month, how many cycles did it take for u?

Two cycles - but it will depend on quality of egg too I guess?

smep was exhausting and took the joy out of doing the deed - but we did stick to it

i guess it’s just maximising opportunities for the sperm to reach the egg so seems to make sense if that sperm and egg are otherwise healthy

and for me - keeping my legs up against a wall for a bit seemed to keep that sperm in place for a while - that technique also seemed to work for me with conceiving my DD1

Please
or

NSx · 05/08/2022 21:13

I did that the first time round and it was fast but I don’t think I’ll be that lucky this time round - I’m Nervous so legit will try anything 😅 @Namechanger355

Please
or

Charl881 · 17/08/2022 10:32

Got a BFP this morning! Only DTD once in my fertile week because of a stupidly late ovulation. First cycle of using the Ferti-Lily. Let’s hope it sticks now.

Good luck to everyone else, worth the £30 odd for sure for me.

Please
or

Indianna2006 · 17/08/2022 14:59

I also got BFP yesterday after using fertilily. This was my 3rd cycle of using it.

But I had used it previously and gotten pregnant. I had used it the 6 times your allowed to and it looked a bit worn and so coloured so said I’ll buy a new one incase. So bought a new one this month. Bingo! Pregnant 🥰

100% it helps me.

ttc 11 cycles in totally before until:
fertilily has helped me get pregnant
cycle 1 of using it (cycle 11) mmc
cycle 1 again - chemical
cycle 3 - this pregnancy 🤞🏼

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

We're all short on time

Log in or sign up to use the 'See Next' or 'See all' posts by the OP (Original Poster) and cut straight to the action.

Already signed up?

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?