Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anxious , depression and suicidal

Lolly127 · 11/07/2022 17:49

Currently 10weeks 4 . Found out at 6 weeks and have been so unwell since . I was already in the midst of a mental health relapse . It’s out of control I’ve been promised I’m going to get help for my anxiety which is bad anyway off perinatal but I’ve heard nothing . I’m scared this 4.1cm foetus is already killing me as I feel so tired , sick erx all the time . I know I’m either going to die in pregnancy or childbirth . Even if I have an abortion I’ll probably die from a complication of that . I have severe anxiety , around death . I’ve also become deeply depressed and I feel nothing but sadness . I’m scared of dying yet feel like it’s the only way out . No one is helping me .

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wolfiefan · 11/07/2022 17:52

Who have you asked for help OP?
You don’t know these things. You can’t see the future. Your illness is telling you they are true.

Please
or

LilyMumsnet · 11/07/2022 18:02

Hello OP, we are really sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our mental health resources here: www.mumsnet.com/webguide/mental-health.

You can also go to the Samaritans website: www.samaritans.org

Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

Please
or

Lolly127 · 11/07/2022 18:05

I have been to midwife , she said about perinatal Weeks ago . Dr told me to speak to midwife , midwife told me to ring crisis team when feeling suicidal . But I’ve not actually spoke to anyone in depth or seen a single person at this point 6 weeks later : I’m terrified ; I get a racing heart , I Csnt sleep ; head is pounding and I can’t rationalise . I am adamant this baby is killing me already

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wolfiefan · 11/07/2022 18:52

Have you spoken to crisis team? If you were physically unwell they would be getting you in for treatment. This is your MH convincing you. Not reality.

Please
or

Lolly127 · 11/07/2022 19:13

not yet , I found last time they didn’t really help me . I just feel so lost and broken and like my days are numbered D. I’m terrified

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wolfiefan · 11/07/2022 23:17

@Lolly127 you are terrified as it’s a symptom of your poor mental health. You must seek RL professional help with this.

Please
or

Seventiesboy1959 · 29/07/2022 12:04

Do not believe what your brain is telling you. It's I'll so it's lying to you. See a GP immediately!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.