Other women seem to manage it and I just struggle.
Like I leave the house thinking I look fine then I’ll catch sight of myself or notice something eg
- Loose thread on dress and hem coming down
- tights actually bobbly around the ankles and feet with grey bobbles
- two massive stray grey hairs on head
- hair growing out of chin
- nail polish on hands or toes chipping
- Heels ( I live in hot country so often have bare legs and feet) need exfoliating as hard and awful looking
- Mascara slid down face
- stain on clothes
- Hair frizzy despite styling
- Missed patch on knee when shaving leg
- Scrape mark on handbag
I can’t afford to go for treatments so need to upkeep myself and it’s just such hard work. I always seem to miss something. Had meetings this week with women who just looked perfect and I just struggle so much to look together.
Anyone else find it hard.