Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

The best MN life advice threads?

28 replies

Notsoyummymummy2 · 04/09/2022 16:43

Posting here for traffic.

I love reading MN advice threads. I find them reassuring in the fact that others are needing the same advice I do, and also hopeful that there are small changes I can make in the right direction!

Over the past few weeks there have been some excellent ones. Eg. Money saving tips, making a small amount of money quickly, organisation hacks, saving on heating bills, weight loss etc.

I wonder if anyone has any links to any really great advice threads that they have found helpful, on any topic really, and comments as to why they’ve found it helpful! I’m in need to some general life motivation and they always help me 😚Thank you in advance if you do manage to find any!

OP posts:
Notsoyummymummy2 · 04/09/2022 20:09

I also wanted to leave this one here

www.mumsnet.com/talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/4605798-to-wonder-how-my-friend-is-so-wonderfully-organised-and-put-together

as the OPs description of her friend is so lovely to read and something I aspire to be 😂

OP posts:
PatienceOfEngels · 04/09/2022 20:30

I've just finished 2 years of studying and completely let my self-care/exercise/diet and the organisation of the household/garden go in that time. I've just restarted a bullet journal and have pages for organisation tips, exercise tips, goals, resolutions etc etc.

I'm going to have so much more free time now I'm not reading/writing/studying on my days off (following all the tips in these threads).

PatienceOfEngels · 08/01/2023 09:03
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.