Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Hairdresser refusing appointment for DC

storminateacupagain · 04/12/2021 12:16

I have been going to the same hairdresser every 6 weeks for years, My DC's 5 and 2 usually come with me every second visit for tidy up/trims. DS in particular has very curly hair and after a while his hair is totally wild, I always book appointments for them same time as me.
Last visit for when l tried to rebook for us all just before Christmas l was told that they were not doing any childrens hair for the month of December,.
Surely this is unfair for regular clients?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Am I being unreasonable?

AIBU

You have one vote. All votes are anonymous.

PinkSyCo · 06/12/2021 02:12

It’s a terrible way to treat regular customers. I would be voting with my feet and finding myself a different hairdresser if I were you OP. And I would be telling your greedy fucker current hairdresser the exact reason why.

Please
or

Marvellousmadness · 06/12/2021 06:10

Change hairdressers. Problem solved.

Please
or

DDMAC · 08/12/2021 23:32

I have a curly haired daughter and I can understand because when it gets to a certain point, it really is a nightmare to brush and actually harder on the stylist to cut if she’s late on going back. If you feel it can’t wait I’d just look elsewhere. During lockdown I did successfully trim my dd’s hair and it did the job so you could give it a shot?

Please
or

Austen33 · 09/12/2021 11:35

Take your son to a barbers. Well under £10 and more appropriate conversation. You don't want to raise the sort of boy who thinks he is entitled to be in women's safe spaces.

Please
or

Cavementality · 09/12/2021 12:06

He's a child! We should all be entitled to safe spaces!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.