Talk

Advanced search

March Babies

(1000 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MaryH90 Thu 20-Jun-19 18:11:12

Tentatively starting a thread for those due in March 2020! I got my BFP yesterday and EDD is 3rd March next year. I got my BFP really early so nervously waiting for the days to go by until I feel a bit more ‘pregnant’. This is number 2 for me. Anyone else out there in the same boat?

EstherMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 21-Jun-19 20:20:45

Hi OP. Congratulations.
You might get more responses on the Ante-natal topic area. Let us know if you would like us to move the thread there. Am guessing most people due next March won't know yet...

summeryet Fri 21-Jun-19 20:31:22

Hi!

Congratulations!

Can I join?

Currently pregnant with no 2, found out on Thursday. So am estimating that the end of Feb/early March will be the DD.

MaryH90 Fri 21-Jun-19 20:50:28

@summeryet yey! Glad I’m not the only one I was getting a bit lonely here haha. How have you been feeling? Im getting headaches this time around which I never had with DD and the standard sore boobs!

summeryet Fri 21-Jun-19 22:10:18

@MaryH90 feeling totally fine, although eating everything. I had been doing a Keto diet prior to finding out, so I've dropped that like a hot stone smile

Hoping that the headaches go for you soon!

fulanigirl Fri 21-Jun-19 22:21:10

I'd like up join please, BFP yesterday with my first baby. Due date 2 March 2019. Had 4 chemical pregnancies in a row so I'm very nervous!

summeryet Fri 21-Jun-19 22:27:52

@fulanigirl glad that you're with us! How are you feeling? X

fulanigirl Fri 21-Jun-19 22:30:01

@summeryet just really scared something is going to go wrong. I keep having period cramps so that's not making me feel much better.

How are you feeling?

summeryet Fri 21-Jun-19 23:09:45

@fulanigirl cramps are very normal for early pregnancy! 😘

fulanigirl Sat 22-Jun-19 00:31:25

@summeryet thank you. I'll try to remain calm and be excited. 😊

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 06:19:49

@fulanigirl I had cramps for weeks with my DD it’s just your uterus stretching out to fit baby in. I’m worried too, my AF isn’t due til Tuesday so I think I’ll be on edge until then just in case it comes. I’ve been testing every day just to reassure myself 🤦🏻‍♀️ X

fulanigirl Sat 22-Jun-19 06:32:05

@MaryH90 I've also been testing everyday. My period is also due Tuesday so I guess we'll support each other from afar 😊

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 07:19:04

🤞 it doesn’t show for either of us! Does this look like okay line progression to you? First is 10dpo and last is today’s at 12dpo. I don’t know whether I should have expected a darker line today.

summeryet Sat 22-Jun-19 07:39:28

@MaryH90 looks pretty good to me! 😃 congratulations!!

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 07:48:19

Phew! When I found out with my DD it was quite dark straight away because I didn’t realise I was expecting so the light lines have been nerve wracking!

fulanigirl Sat 22-Jun-19 13:06:18

@MaryH90 I can definitely see progression. Congratulations Mama smile

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 18:13:28

Are these days dragging for you both aswell? I’m desperate to be further along and further into the ‘safe zone’. I don’t remember being this worried at this stage last time.

summeryet Sat 22-Jun-19 19:07:30

@MaryH90 it's still sinking in, but there's a definite air of 'don't get too excited'.... might get an early scan smile

LouDew Sat 22-Jun-19 19:09:49

Hi 👋🏻

I had a very very faint positive on Thursday and it has slowly got darker over the last couple of days. I would be due 1st March 2020!
Really happy but also super anxious. Had a MMC at 12 weeks in October last year and a chemical pregnancy Feb this year.
Husband keeps telling me to stop taking tests, but I can’t quite stop myself yet!
Had terrible lower back pain, feeling sick on and off, decreased appetite and sore nipples. Hoping they are all good signs although I know I’m pretty good at spotting symptoms that mean nothing...husband jokes that I’m convinced I’m pregnant every month in the TWW.

Finger crossed!

Lou

fulanigirl Sat 22-Jun-19 19:19:07

@MaryH90 it's dragging for me too. I just google all day which I know is not healthy. I've started to her really excited though.

@LouDew congratulations. Try not to worry especially since you seem to have symptoms. Apart from AF type cramps I have no other symptoms.!

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 19:39:32

I’m googling like crazy too! I’ve got a running list of MC stats by day just so I can watch the little ones chances increase 1% by 1%. My DH doesn’t know I’ve continued testing or that I’m this crazy about worrying something will happen. He’s not the best with reassurance so I would rather he didn’t know. He said the other day ‘you know of something does happen at least you know it’s just a ball of cells at this stage’. He quickly understood that’s the last thing he should be saying to a newly pregnant woman and bought flowers for being such a tool. I think he was trying to reassure me in his own weird way.

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 19:41:47

I’m hyper aware of my symptoms too, every little niggle down there makes me happy that baby is getting a bit more comfy then terrified that it could be the start of it coming away. I had an early scan with DD at 8 weeks and it was very reassuring but DH said we need to just wait it out cos it’s needless cost. I almost feel like booking one anyway!

LouDew Sat 22-Jun-19 19:59:35

Thank you @fulanigirl
Husband is working away this weekend so have been driving myself mad with googling too! I need him to come home to keep me calm!
I’ve got a drs appointment on Friday...hoping to ask for an early scan, especially as we had several during our first pregnancy which ended in a loss.

Have any of you told anyone yet? I had to let my mum know today, she’s my other pillar of support and I know she’ll keep me calm too.

MaryH90 Sat 22-Jun-19 20:03:41

I’ve only told my DH and mum at the moment. I’m desperate to tell everyone but want to wait until I feel a bit more secure. I ended up having to tell most people at 6 weeks last time because my morning sickness was so obvious! I would like to keep it quiet until at least then. Have you thought about when you’d like to officially announce? X

fulanigirl Sat 22-Jun-19 20:04:00

@LouDew I'm hoping for an early scan as well. If I don't get it on the NHS at maybe 7 weeksI will be paying for it privately.

My husband, my mum and my friend know about it but that is it for now. I was supposed to start ivf and my paperwork arrived today. I think I'll wait till I get that scan at 7 weeks to know if I should fill them out or not.

This thread is not accepting new messages.