Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Msg for tweeni

(28 Posts)
Busyalexsmummy Sat 05-Nov-05 12:17:17

After reading some of your questions you've posted on here, I also agree with kristina. It is very important you go and see your gp now, they will be able to answer any questions you may have, tell you what you can/cant do, can/cant eat etc etc and a midwife will then be able to oversee your care during your pregnancy.

It doesnt matter what age you are, (I was 19 when I had my ds) it is important that you are receiving the proper care.

munz Sat 05-Nov-05 12:27:30

will keep it bumped up as i'm also slightly worried - good luck tweenie for monday - don't worry i'm sure it will all work out fine but u must see the dr/midwife asap. they'll just do a test to confirm if u're still unsure and talk things thru with u, will prob get a scan date as well. u are best to ask them about any medical probs or worries u have.

then once u know for sure what's going on we'll all help u with the maternity clothes and baby prducts.

munz Mon 07-Nov-05 12:04:06

x

JoolsToo Mon 07-Nov-05 12:07:30

do you think she's real? she posted the same questions on another site under a different name - quite bizarre!

munz Mon 07-Nov-05 12:26:17

don't know- can't see why she'd make it up - why would she ask the same q's on two sites if it wasn't for real? odd - just hope all's well.

shhhh Mon 07-Nov-05 16:56:47

Tweenie how did today go..????? I hope it all went well.I have been thinking of you today.

For those of you who are not sure if she is for real or not well I don't care but I think she is. From what she posted to me she told me she had posted on the bounty website but the replies she got were not very nice...she was concerned that people (esp older mums) would judge her. Note to Tweeni: TBH I don't think anyone is in a position to judge and I remember wanting a baby at 19 myself...but fate wasn't on my side & I had to wait till 25 to have my beautiful daughter. Like munz says we will all help you as much we can but get things checked over first. xx

munz Mon 07-Nov-05 17:00:17

hope all's well - please don't be put off posting here - i'm only 23 so not judging at all esp as my first PG was literally as I left school at 16.

HumphreysCorner Mon 07-Nov-05 21:23:34

There are a few of us following Tweeni's posts-

Tweeni-hope you have received some friendly and helpful advice.

xxx

tweeni Mon 04-Aug-08 21:53:31

awwwwwwwww have spotted this 2.5 years too late. thanks for being so concerned about me. and to think i was suspected of being a troll. i am strangely proud of that :s

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 10:18:05

how have things gone tweenie..? Baby and you end up ok in the end..smile.
I guess baby is more of a 2 year ish toddler..? grin.

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 16:41:24

no still a baby. give me another few months and then he'll be a toddler!

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 20:06:24

So tell us more..grin. How did things go with the ex..?

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 20:31:56

which one?

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 20:46:11

ooppss blush.
I remember you have mixed feelings over someone when you were newly pregnant..I guess around 6 weeks..

How old is you lo.? How are things these days.?

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 20:49:42

baby's 2 now. erm we are still friends. we got back together for a while. then he decided he couldn't do it anymore and we split up when i was about 20 weeks? the plan was to see how we both felt after ds was born but my ex got with someone else when i was about 5 months gone and has been with her ever since.

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 20:53:46

aww sorry to hear that tweenie BUT I guess it made your mind up iykwim.

I have never been in your position BUT I guess I would like to know one way or the other instead of having my ex coming and going although hard on both you and the lo.

2 years old....geezzzz I thought so. Time flies!

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 20:55:23

i would still have him back in a shot if i could blush

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 20:57:17

no need to be embarassed...we can't help who we fall for and (I think) he is your lo's dad. You just need to be strong and not taken for granted. You sound like you are doing well though smile

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 20:58:49

No ... not ds's dad.

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 21:05:55

ah right, still obviously some history. Keep positive x

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 21:05:56

ah right, still obviously some history. Keep positive x

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 21:07:34

we were on/off since i was 13 so yes lots of history!

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 21:25:44

such a shame though that given the age you have been together he "threw" it away so easily iykwim. I guess sometime men don't always realise what they have till its to late and also sometimes they need to mature a little wink Unlike us women who I swear are mature from birth grin. Well thats probably true in the case of dd grin

btw, you have mail wink

tweeni Tue 05-Aug-08 21:33:34

it was never anything serious until i was 16. just going to the cinema, hanging out and having a laugh really before then but at that age if you do that with a boy it seems to mean you are going out hmm

shhhh Tue 05-Aug-08 21:39:35

lol!

I don't think I even knew boys existed till I was 16 and then I met dh at 17 and the rest is history....wish I'd had the chance to date randomly though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now