June 07...You put your left leg in, left leg out, left leg in and you shake it all about......and hopefully dislodge your clingy toddler ;0)

(1002 Posts)
LackaDAISYcal Thu 02-Oct-08 22:39:18

For norty....and pinguthepenguin if she is lurking grin

OP’s posts: |
HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:41:41

What about clingy dp's?! I guess you would just kick them in the face grin!

LackaDAISYcal Thu 02-Oct-08 22:44:03

PMSL holly grin

....literally blush

right peeps, am off to bed so I can be sound asleep when DH comes to bed wink

No lie in tomorrow as the cat needs to be at the vet for 8:30. She is having a scale and polish and possibly a tooth or three out <ouch....for her and me; it's costing an arm and a leg>

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 02-Oct-08 22:45:29

Did you post on pingus thread daisy? nite nite.

We are going to watch Chocolat (again)[smile} DH is such a girl.

HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:46:08

grin!

Hope your pussy is ok and it doesn't cost too much x

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 02-Oct-08 22:46:41

grinholly. I read that wrongblush

Sputnik Thu 02-Oct-08 22:51:41

Oh is it time again already?

Holly, I posted a link for you on the other thread, in case you missed it. I know what you mean about male doctors, I got myself a female gynae for that reason, the system over here is good for that in a way, she is private but it wasn't that much. There were some male gynaes at the hospital but I found I was past caring at the actual childbirth bit. Is there maybe a clinic or something you can go to and see a female doc?

Ria, sorry to hear about your DH, it must be hard with all the job problems on top of the shoulder thing.

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 02-Oct-08 22:52:37

I am off for a nice hot bath and then a bit of a nice evening with DH and dodgy-accent JD. But will have to head to bed before DHwink

Sputnik Thu 02-Oct-08 22:53:46

Yes, may we all have ok pussies

And on that note, I'm off to bed too

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 02-Oct-08 22:56:19

sadly he's not in the slightest bit depressed in the bedroomwink. Thanks for your comments, it really gets him down not working (and having to stay at home when JO is on TV, not that we watch it - not allowed).

I put similar to sputnik about female doctors on the other thread holly. would it be covered by FP clinic?

HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:56:50

Thanks for that sputnik. I'm not sure what sort of prolapse it is, just that it is pretty fucked! That website said that one of the reasons for it could be lack of collagen causing non-stretchiness. I guess this could be true for me as I also have a lot of stretchmarks. It's funny how my ligaments and muscles are so stretchy, but my skin is not!

I need to just grin and bear it I think!

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 02-Oct-08 22:56:53

Rially am off now...

HollyPutTheKettleOn Thu 02-Oct-08 22:58:02

'Night ria and sputnik.

My gp is female and is really nice, I might go and see her if I am not too embarrassed!

Peace out xx

LackaDAISYcal Thu 02-Oct-08 23:15:18

lol, I leave for ten minutes and the tone is lowered grin

Ria, sorry to hear about DH sad. I hope he is OK, and once you know what's happening with his shoulder that things settle down a bit.

Yes, foxy and I (mostly foxy) had a bit of a chat with her. I've linked this thread, but all this talk of pussies might have put her off grin

ignore them pingu...they are feelthy beetches wink

night all!

LittleMissNorty Fri 03-Oct-08 08:05:26

Just a quick hello so I can find the thread on my return!

Love the thread title Daisy grin.....making the most of my last child-free day for a while.....even if I do have to work hmm

Ria....hope DH is ok....I worry about mine sometimes, he doesn't tell me his worries as he thinks it puts more on me.....but then it comes out in him having nightmares....

Have a good 2 weeks all.....and I don't want to miss the baby Daisy, so keep it in there for at least another couple of weeks grin

HollyPutTheKettleOn Fri 03-Oct-08 08:31:30

Morning all,

Hope Chloe is ok this morning, I was thinking of her and poor trace all last night. I bet trace and her dh are glad it's all over with.

We haven't lowered the tone for ages and I am very disappointed about the lack of controversial thread titles lately! You could have stuck in a reference to little fuckers there daisy! grin

Glad you like the sling. I had trouble with it to start with. It is quite difficult to use with a wriggly toddler because of the stretchiness. I imagine once you've got a teeny newborn in there it'll be much easier to use <<daydreams about teeny newborns with gorgeous soft hair>>

I think I am going to die of cold. Do you think it's ok to wear mittens indoors? I feel there shall be a lot of tea drinking and snuggling up going on today in this house!

HellHathNoFury Fri 03-Oct-08 09:29:45

Hi All

Holly just caught up
My mum had the op - she too didn't get it sorted out for 20 years shock as she didn't want any poking around and she had it done last year, she now wishes she had it done years ago and says it's the best thing she ever did.

Hi everyone else... and bye, got a busy day today, see, your license fee DOES get spent properly sometimes grin

LackaDAISYcal Fri 03-Oct-08 09:41:44

holly, apparently fingerless gloves are the must have fashion accessory this season. The ones I saw didn't have any fingers at all, not even stubby ones; just a gap for your hand and half a thumb. I quite fancied a pair for around the house!

RiallyEeRiaee Fri 03-Oct-08 09:48:50

finerless gloves and mugs of tea? very steptoe-esquegrin

teacher training day today, at both schools. it will severely interfere with my pc time.

HellHathNoFury Fri 03-Oct-08 09:51:58

Does anyone want to write my report for me?
<yawnfest>

RiallyEeRiaee Fri 03-Oct-08 09:58:08

no thanks fury. sorry.

RiallyEeRiaee Fri 03-Oct-08 10:02:23

bolocks, it's raining. So DH will do nothing as normal and I won' tbe able to get on cos they'll all be under my feet. ARSE.

Ohforfoxsake Fri 03-Oct-08 10:39:00

morning!

Ria, leave them to it. You go out! grin

I'll do your report Fury if you play Maisy's Colourful Counting Game. Only you have to do it NOW. Right Now. Take your hands of the pooter mumeeeeee

Ohforfoxsake Fri 03-Oct-08 10:39:02

morning!

Ria, leave them to it. You go out! grin

I'll do your report Fury if you play Maisy's Colourful Counting Game. Only you have to do it NOW. Right Now. Take your hands of the pooter mumeeeeee

pinguthepenguin Fri 03-Oct-08 10:51:23

Hi ladiessmile

>pingu is set adrift on memory bliss, of life before her little miss<

smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.