TTC DECEMBER 2021 🎅🏼

(166 Posts)
SantiagoSister Thu 25-Nov-21 18:13:17

Hi all, just thought I’d make a lead on thread from the TTC NOVEMBER 2021 group for us all to continue on. Wishing you the best of luck for a lovely little Christmas miracle ✨🎅🏼

OP’s posts: |
mrsmw132 Thu 25-Nov-21 18:23:45

Hopefully the Christmas season will all smile upon us 🎄🎄🎁

SantiagoSister Thu 25-Nov-21 18:27:52

Absolutely @mrsmw132, I think we all deserve a good bit of luck for Christmas 🎄

Curlywurly3 Thu 25-Nov-21 18:45:22

Place marking and currently watching the Christmas Chronicles with my 2yr old dreaming of giving her a little brother or sister🤞🏻 6DPO today. Wishing us all our BFP’s this month

mrsmw132 Thu 25-Nov-21 19:02:26

@Curlywurly3 sending you good vibes and Christmas wishes x

SantiagoSister Thu 25-Nov-21 20:36:27

Aw that’s so lovely @Curlywurly3, really hoping that will happen for you this cycle, how lovely to give your littlen a brother or sister 🤞🏼 Looking forward to your updates, I’m 8DPO today and starting to test tomorrow 🙏🏻✨

Curlywurly3 Fri 26-Nov-21 07:08:15

I’m not sure which thread to write on now, so I’ll do both ☺️ The symptom spotting is starting to creep in! AF due on Wednesday and my boobs have usually started to hurt by now, they hurt SO much before AF arrives, with DD before my BFP I didn’t even notice any breast pain, time will tell! Good luck to those testing today xx

Advertisement

SantiagoSister Fri 26-Nov-21 12:01:44

@Curlywurly3 that’s sounding really positive. It’s so hard not to symptom spot, especially when it’s the same symptoms you have had before, it send your mind into overdrive doesn’t it! Are you planning on testing early or waiting until AF is late?

Sunrise321 Mon 29-Nov-21 15:43:39

Hi, mind if I join?
On cycle 3 TTC #1. About to enter my tww, O is today but not sure I'll have a chance to dtd so fingers crossed we've done enough! 🤞🏼

SantiagoSister Mon 29-Nov-21 18:27:55

Hi @Sunrise321! Hopefully you should be ok, I didn’t DTD on O day and I was lucky enough to get my bfp at the weekend. Hopefully it’ll be the same for you in a couple of weeks time! 🤞🏼✨ wishing you lots of luck!

Sunrise321 Mon 29-Nov-21 18:43:39

@SantiagoSister Congratulations! & that's reassuring, thank you! I have a shorter luteal phase so worried about that but all I can do is wait and see for now 🤞🏼

SantiagoSister Mon 29-Nov-21 23:07:15

@Sunrise321 thank you! Yes absolutely, you’ve covered all bases and now the wait begins. Hope you have plenty to keep you distracted in your TWW 😊

Glago2017 Tue 30-Nov-21 00:28:32

Got my peak OPK on Sunday (CD17) and think I ovulated in the early hours of this morning when I was up with my poorly DD. Managed to dtd on CD13, CD15 and CD17. Was going to Try and dtd tonight but DD has been sick and clingy all day so cuddles it was. 🤞 we have done enough. Let the TTW commence.

KTPx Tue 30-Nov-21 03:12:08

Just wondering if I can join this thread as I need some advice? I am in my 4th cycle now TTC and I’m wondering if my periods are normal or not as they are between 28-35 days is this normal for it to change every month a few days early or late? And does that mess with my ovulation dates as I think I know when I’m ovulating but nothings happened yet confused thank you

SantiagoSister Tue 30-Nov-21 10:10:29

Good luck @Glago2017, it sounds like you have done enough 🤞🏼 Hope DD is feeling better soon!

Hi @KTPx, I think it’s normal for periods and ovulation to vary by a few days each month 😊 wishing you lots of luck. Don’t forget it can take a completely healthy couple up to a year to conceive, so please don’t be too hard on yourself just yet!

Sunrise321 Tue 30-Nov-21 14:31:56

I'm 1dpo and it's all I can think about. It's gonna be a longgg few weeks 😂
If anyone has any distraction techniques please let me know!!!

Squiff70 Tue 30-Nov-21 15:02:21

@SantiagoSister have I done something wrong? There's already an active December thread following on from the Lucky October and Remember the Month of November threads. If you don't want to join it that's fine but I'm just hoping I haven't said or done something to offend you!

KTPx Tue 30-Nov-21 15:09:31

Thank you! It’s just all I can think again and each time my period comes I’m so disappointed sad hopefully it happens soon!

SantiagoSister Tue 30-Nov-21 15:20:29

It’s so difficult @Sunrise321, it just takes over all your thoughts doesn’t it! I think just keeping busy is the best bet, it makes it feel like the days go faster 😊

Aw not at all @Squiff70! I was straddling two November TTC threads, the one where me and you were both on, and the TTC NOVEMBER 2021 one too, the ladies on that thread asked if there was a December one going and I posted the link to your thread for them to join. A few other ladies said they would like a TTC DECEMBER 2021 thread made for the ladies from the TTC November one to continue on to, so I thought I would make one for those to join if they wished 😊 no offence meant at all, you’ve been nothing but kind on your thread 😘

@KTPx it’s so hard to not let it become all consuming isn’t it 😩 I know people say to find distractions but even then, it’s still at the forefront of your mind a lot of the time. Really hoping it happens soon for you!

Squiff70 Tue 30-Nov-21 15:25:11

Understood @SantiagoSister, and thank you! Sorry for the confusion! Wishing you and everyone here a Christmas BFP!

SantiagoSister Tue 30-Nov-21 15:28:49

No worries at all @Squiff70 😊 thank you very much! I have been so blessed to have my bfp last week thankfully 🙏🏻 Wishing you all the best of luck for a little Christmas miracle ✨

Sunrise321 Tue 30-Nov-21 16:32:22

@SantiagoSister I'm going to have to get lots planned I think. My mornings and evenings aren't too bad but it's the hours in between! One second I get excited thinking it's my month then the next I'm thinking, no not my month it's going to take longer 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

SantiagoSister Tue 30-Nov-21 17:18:58

@Sunrise321 sounds like a plan! Having lots planned definitely helped me. I’ve never been out for so many meals and meeting friends 😂 And I swung between those two emotions all the time too! I don’t know why we torture ourselves like it 😂🙈

gvs97 Tue 30-Nov-21 20:26:43

Hi all, nice to see some familiar names again from TTC November!
Hope you're all well smile
I have today just finished my first period following my miscarriage in October. So nervous but excited to be trying again for December.
No idea how to work out ovulation dates/cycle length etc with everything being thrown off from the erpc so I think it'll be good old fashioned baby dancing every other day from next week onwards. Hoping Xmas fun keeps me from overthinking but don't think it helps that AF will be due around Christmas day! I suppose if it's not meant to be this month at least I can have a boozy Christmas lol.
Is everyone trying to cut down on alcohol/eat healthy etc this month? I'm trying but pretty rubbish this time of year.
Baby dust to you all x

KTPx Tue 30-Nov-21 20:44:13

I’ve quit smoking, now using a vape hoping that will help and cut down on drinking and trying to be good but it’s so hard!😂 I’m hoping December will be my month fingers crossed 😬

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in