Talk

Advanced search

to have erotic dreams about Kevin McCloud (grand designs) ?

(48 Posts)
oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 21:45:14

If he's reading this: in my imagination he is a gentle and considerate lover. Was quite annoyed to be woken by DS yelling for early morning booby.

if my husband is reading this, he'll be pleased to know I regarded it as being unfaithful even in my dream hmm

seriously,now i come it think of it, he's quite fit actually.

anyone else fancy someone who is not generally regarded as a heartthrob??

and if you're married, do you feel the need to be faithful in your sub conscious? I think it a bit unfair my 'id' feels obliged to DH in this respect.

I used to have a thing for Darth Vader too.

TheIroningLady Sat 08-Aug-09 21:47:26

That made me spit my wine out it is so funny.

RoseBlossoms Sat 08-Aug-09 21:49:09

No yanu i also have a little crush on this man!

Rindercella Sat 08-Aug-09 21:49:13

I had a dream about being in bed with both Ant and Dec once. The experience was not a pleasant one, and I felt sullied. I could not look DH in the eye the following morning.

bran Sat 08-Aug-09 21:50:04

I think he'd be a bit of a pain, always suggesting that the woman is taking too long and being over the sheduled time. grin He would probably have loads of fulsome compliments afterwards and you would suspect he was just being polite.

I remember seeing his house on a special episode of Grand Designs and I reckon I could have lustful dreams about that. grin It's lovely.

I go weak at the knees over the Astronomer Royal (Martin Rees). It's the combination of brains, sexy voice and a real passion for his job.

Portofino Sat 08-Aug-09 21:52:57

I have a thing about Louis Theroux. He's not classically handsome, but he seems clever, very interested in people and has a good sense of humour. Does it for me! I like Kevin Mcloud too.....wink...though during my lie in this morning I was dreaming about the Director of Access Network Optimisation, who I have frequent meetings with and is dead hot and mean looking. grin

yappybluedog Sat 08-Aug-09 21:59:32

Louis Theroux <swoon>

secretgardin Sat 08-Aug-09 22:07:01

james may blush was pregnant at the time, so blaming it on hormones grin

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:10:05

@bran!! LOL

my husband does that anyway (over scheduled time)

I put it down to him 'not having ordered the necessary equipment in time' ;)
and indeed, even having got the necessary consents before proceeding does not guarantee a trouble-free erection grin

possibly he'd think my furnishings were over blown, and inappropriate to the feel of the project.

@rindercella - cider spillage here i am blaming on you!!

i think Ant & Dec threesome would be quite traumatic...did you need counselling? maybe you need to be de-sensitised to Newcastle accent? (Awww Nawww...)

@roseblossoms --mitts off he's mine!!

maybe i should knock down my house so i can rebuild on the insurance, with weird post-modern features?? just to get him over.

Astronomer royal - yes i think he's totally doable. there's something about men who are really into what they do, especially when that's something as wonderous as space. I think i saw him topless on one, and he possesses quite a tidy bod.

louis theroux - he has a certain charm. bit skinny though, maybe you could get him over on 'weird weekend' ofyour own making.

Rindercella Sat 08-Aug-09 22:10:24

Swoon at Louise

Boak at James May

grin

cherryblossoms Sat 08-Aug-09 22:10:28

Oh dear. I'm fond of KM too. I put it down to a strange thing I have about corduroy jackets. Which is so weird I'm glad this site is anonymous.

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:11:20

@secret -

i watch inordinate amounts of topgear - of the three, gun to head, he's the one i'd go for too. (clarkson too annoying, hamster too short)

BikeRunSki Sat 08-Aug-09 22:13:55

I LOOOOVE Kevin Mc. Like I used to LOOOOVE John Taylor from Duran Duran.

gigglewitch Sat 08-Aug-09 22:14:57

op, welcome to my world grin

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:23:07

rofl corduroy jackets...

<pours large cider>

martin rees - not the dude i thought about - who's yhe guy that does pop-space science programmes...

<googles furiously>

not a metaphor

dawntigga Sat 08-Aug-09 22:28:29

This is guilty pleasure central!

Not gonna confess to having one nuh uh!!!!

KeepingItToHerselfAsIt'sTooShamefulForWordsTiggaxx

Portofino Sat 08-Aug-09 22:29:34

Ooh John Taylor - me too! He didn't look too bad at all the last time i saw him either.....wink. I have to say that my worst "nerdy" fancy is Jeremy Vine. blush

secretgardin Sat 08-Aug-09 22:31:38

dawntigga - spill your guts or gonna start guessing . could become messy grin

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:34:27

Christopher Lee?

David Cameron??

Peter Mandelson...

It's him isn't it? Confess! You love Mandy!!!

nyer-nyer-nye-nyer-nyer.

secretgardin Sat 08-Aug-09 22:38:16

david mitchell? gordon brown? that freaky looking one off the mighty boosh...maybe all of three? wink

llareggub Sat 08-Aug-09 22:38:36

I heart Kevin. But I have lots of bizarre crushes:

Jeremy Paxman
Boris Johnson
Gerard Depardieu
Eric Cantona
The Space Pirates chappie

I'm sure there are more.

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:44:02

the space pirates bloke !!!! Captain DJ!!

<cider spurting from mouth>

to be fair, he has a certain je ne sais quoi...

Boris Johnson - looks too much like my daughter. (the messy blond mop)

Eric cantona..yeah. i see that.

I also fancy Shredder from the Ninja Turtles

oneopinionatedmother Sat 08-Aug-09 22:46:25

what about alan davies ??

or am i own with that one?

secretgardin Sat 08-Aug-09 22:46:42

shane macgowan from the pogues!!!

llareggub Sat 08-Aug-09 22:49:08

Oooh yes, Alan Davies. Stephen Fry too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now